Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Mr_NotDead
For now should have been the first single.

Yea, it would have done well! Probably better than What About Us

I think I Am Here would have destroyed the charts as the first single

Last edited by RiceNorim on 10-12-2017 at 09:24 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:22 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

I just started sobbing at work while listening to I Am Here. I should’ve stayed at home.

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:27 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

So what is the general consensus on the last two tracks? I’m not sure if You Get My Love doesn’t just drag on and Wild Hearts aren’t too dramatic. Unnecessaríy.

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:45 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prince Frm Mars
#1 Video and Single Level

This is somewhat devastating. I would love to listen to it and see what the hype is!

Is it perfection?!!

PM me please?

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:50 AM
Prince Frm Mars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prince Frm Mars Click here to Send Prince Frm Mars a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Frm Mars Add Prince Frm Mars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

I don't know what to do, I want to wait until tomorrow but at the same time I'm too excited to wait if someone pm's me it then I can decide *cough* thank you!

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:08 AM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
So what is the general consensus on the last two tracks? I’m not sure if You Get My Love doesn’t just drag on and Wild Hearts aren’t too dramatic. Unnecessaríy.
i'm with you, i actually find YGML almost unbearable and i'm sad to say that.

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:14 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i'm with you, i actually find YGML almost unbearable and i'm sad to say that.
Add me to that list. I haven't even listened it until the end.

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:15 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Am I the only one who hears Crystal ball all over Barbies?

What, since i pointed it out to you quite a lot of similarities all over the album. x

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:18 AM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
First impressions?

YOU GET MY LOVE is one, if not the best ballad shes ever done. It is GORGEOUS. She needs to perform it at the Grammys. Just her on the pianos and get that second standing ovation!!

Yes yes and yes!!! she broke me down and rebuilt me with this one

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:22 AM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex
What, since i pointed it out to you quite a lot of similarities all over the album. x

Lol, yes I know you do. But I thought I'd ask the rest too.

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:23 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

Better life <3

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:25 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Better life <3

For Now..
Barbies..
Oh ***k, the whole album is AWESOME!

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:25 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

Is it only me..
Secrets it really really a lot of 90s style.
IN A GOOD WAY!

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:38 AM
john_walker
Underground Label Level

please can someone pm me?

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:39 AM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Is it only me..
Secrets it really really a lot of 90s style.
IN A GOOD WAY!

Yes. It's super duper Madonna and Spice Girls-ish. Love!

Old Post 10-12-2017 10:43 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote