Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

I must be one of the only people who doesnt like Secrets 🙈

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:29 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by sunnylovespink
Who produced Secret!?!?!?

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sweden

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:30 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Sweden

Al my favourite producers are from there! How is it that they are so good with melodies and production?

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:34 AM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Nah, sorry. Can't hear it It's a bit longer, that's all I hear. H E EE RE.

I'm Bristolian which is in the West Country and basically the English equivalent haha. We pronounce our R's quite strongly, so I think that's why it jumped at me lol. I always love these little intricacies and details in songs (even if they might be in my head ha). Grinning from ear to ear right now.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:37 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
I must be one of the only people who doesnt like Secrets 🙈

That's OK, every other song is epic?! I can't believe how much I love everything!

Only Beautiful Trama that I don't yet connect with x

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:37 AM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Apparently, Revenge is confirmed as the second single:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/...auma-trump.html

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:39 AM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Endri

That's what I remember reading. It's ok. I mean, you can't like/love everything released.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:41 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
That's what I remember reading. It's ok. I mean, you can't like/love everything released.

I'm sure the video will be amazing!

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:42 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
Barbies

Can we talk about Barbies? What is everyone's thoughts on it?

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:43 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by sunnylovespink
Al my favourite producers are from there! How is it that they are so good with melodies and production?

We don't have anything else to do during our winters so we listen to a lot of music to stay happy Our ears are trained. You know in the most northern part of Sweden there is only 15 minutes day time in winter time.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:47 AM
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

I don't know if I'm going to give into the leak, but can someone send it to me?

*edit* got it

Last edited by Shmoo on 10-12-2017 at 01:04 AM

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:47 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Endri

The harmonies in the chorus give me chills! I love it!

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:51 AM
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
We don't have anything else to do during our winters so we listen to a lot of music to stay happy Our ears are trained. You know in the most northern part of Sweden there is only 15 minutes day time in winter time.

Tell me about it!

So far I LOVE Secrets and I Am Here, and also Where We Go. Im a sucker for feel-good/catchy-songs. Revenge is kinda "cute". Not what I expected.

Right now, Whatever You Want might be my favorite om the album though..

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:58 AM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael3078
Underground Label Level

Did the album leak? Cause I've pre-ordered the vinyl and iTunes lol and will pick up a physical copy Friday... lol I can't wait to hear it

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:01 AM
Michael3078 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael3078 Click here to Send Michael3078 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael3078 Add Michael3078 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
You know in the most northern part of Sweden there is only 15 minutes day time in winter time.

Seriously? us Brits complain about our dark winters but 15 minutes? Yikes!

Old Post 10-12-2017 01:02 AM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote