Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Did any of you laugh a little at her pronunciation of certain words in I Am Here? Not in a bad way, just that country twinge was unexpected. This is going to be such a good song to play loud and jump around with my daughter tomorrow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:58 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Alright ^^

I am here chorus reminds me of another song and that bugs me a bit, but I love it. Don't know what pronunciation you're talking about though?

Also, Wild hearts. I can see this one live as well. And her walking around the Wild hearts zone stage while singing it.

What new songs do you think she will do the acrobatics for?

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:07 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

TOP:
I Am Here
Secrets
Where We Go
But We Lost It
What About Us
You Get My Love
Barbies

MID:
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Whatever You Want
Revenge
For Now

BOTTOM:
Better Life
Beautiful Trauma

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:09 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I absolutely LOVE the direction they went in with Secrets.

And I love the whole tone of the album. It's really mature, rather dark and humble at the same time.

And you can CLEARLY feel that You+Me played a huge part in her evolution as an artist.

Omg everything is amazing, I can't possibly go to sleep.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:13 AM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

It's a little hard to explain so bare with me lol, I think it's the accent on the r's? Like "ThER's nothin' to fe-aR" and "devil is ne-AR", it's really common in country type songs and certain American accents in general. I guess I'm alone on that then! haha. I love it though, don't mean it in a negative way at all, it just stood out on first listen. Made me smile.

Last edited by Danni-D123 on 10-12-2017 at 12:22 AM

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:16 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I absolutely LOVE the direction they went in with Secrets.

And I love the whole tone of the album. It's really mature, rather dark and humble at the same time.

And you can CLEARLY feel that You+Me played a huge part in her evolution as an artist.

Omg everything is amazing, I can't possibly go to sleep.

#amen 👍

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:16 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I can't possibly go to sleep.

Haha, same.

Everytime Secrets comes on I feel SO PROUD. And I can't believe it's HER song. It's a number one hit. The world need this and will L O V E it.

For now was amazing live. It's still one of my favorites on the album but mostly because of the lyrics. How come it's that far down on your list? ^^

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:18 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

And/or Baby Jameson 😜

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:18 AM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I really should sleep as I'll be up in about 6.45 hours. Nope. No chance. Ha!

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:19 AM
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

Ohi my gosh. This album! WOOOOOOW.I'M SO PROUD. WOW!!!!!!!!!

XXXX

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:20 AM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Haha, same.

Everytime Secrets comes on I feel SO PROUD. And I can't believe it's HER song. It's a number one hit. The world need this and will L O V E it.

For now was amazing live. It's still one of my favorites on the album but mostly because of the lyrics. How come it's that far down on your list? ^^

Oh, live I BET it's killer... it just sort of pales in comparison, I think. Imma have to listen with my headphones tomorrow.

I will get zero work done.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:21 AM
sunnylovespink
#1 Single Level

Who produced Secret!?!?!?

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:22 AM
sunnylovespink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunnylovespink Click here to Send sunnylovespink a Private Message Find more posts by sunnylovespink Add sunnylovespink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
It's a little hard to explain so bare with me lol, I think it's the accent on the r's? Like "ThER's nothin' to fe-aR" and "devil is ne-AR", it's really common in country type songs and certain American accents in general. I guess I'm alone on that then! haha. I love it though, don't mean it in a negative way at all, it just stood out on first listen. Made me smile.

Nah, sorry. Can't hear it It's a bit longer, that's all I hear. H E EE RE.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:27 AM
Dani

quote:
Oh, live I BET it's killer... it just sort of pales in comparison, I think. Imma have to listen with my headphones tomorrow.

I will get zero work done.

I've only listened it in my earphones. Can't have it any other way the first listen. Yes, I think she'll keep it live. But other the other hand, she's done songs on her previous secret gigs too that she didn't keep later so you never know. But one can only hope.

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:29 AM
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

Barbies, Secrets, For Now

Old Post 10-12-2017 12:29 AM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote