Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

After this tour crap, im definitely dling and listening to the leak. Bring it on!!! :-P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2017 05:26 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

I really want it to leak, cuz my patience is gone, but I have a strong feeling that it won't. They have everything totally under control untill now and I'm sure that's not gonna change. Well, I'll survive the few more days I guess.

Old Post 10-10-2017 05:43 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
After this tour crap, im definitely dling and listening to the leak. Bring it on!!! :-P

bahahah my attitude. ***k it! gimme the new songs!

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:10 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I'm very very upset too but we have to try to stay sane and sweet just like we've always been guys.

Atm, I'm not excited at all. Breaks my heart.

Old Post 10-10-2017 08:45 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

omg where is it apparently shops have got hard copies already!

it's done so well not to leak!!

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:43 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL

I know! Considering so many people have heard it too.

Old Post 10-11-2017 09:50 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

Attachment: screen shot 2017-10-11 at 11.16.46.jpg
This has been downloaded 129 time(s).

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:18 AM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I have alerts from that site haha

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:49 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

I've seen lots of links for torrents when searching on google, but I daren't try any of them, the last time I did that I ended up with a virus on my laptop!

(I don't recommend anyone else trying them, just incase... we've only two days to wait now!)

Well, I say we've two days to wait... Aussies will get the album before us (I'm in the UK) because of time difference, so rest of the world, Europe, America etc, may hear it tomorrow!

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:04 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I know ! I keep thinking tomorrow evening I'll have it!

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:26 PM
Dani

I think we will have it tonight.

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:27 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL

Yeah.. my order was already shipped from a store in Norway earlier today.

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:30 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I think we will have it tonight.

I beg the lords. I've just been given early finish from my placement so it would be perfect!!!

Old Post 10-11-2017 01:45 PM
Pill123
Double Platinum

Anyone find the leak yet!!!?🙏🏻

Old Post 10-11-2017 04:15 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Pill123
Anyone find the leak yet!!!?🙏🏻

No

Old Post 10-11-2017 04:16 PM