Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nimue
Major Label Level

If anyone could please PM me a link when available that would be awesome. Thank!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:54 PM
Nimue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nimue Click here to Send Nimue a Private Message Find more posts by Nimue Add Nimue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
Te dua <3 lol

Awwww

Reuploaded and pm'd

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:54 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Still haven't found a leak or anything. It's actually a whatsup group that i still can't manage somehow.

I have listened to the songs there but the group is a mess.

is it still going?? howling

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:55 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Endri
Please wait until i reupload them.

Did you?

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:56 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

I absolutly love this perfect Album!! Her voice 😍😍😍😍 For Now, Barbies, secrets, where We go, I am here, whatever you want Are on first listenigs my faves including what about us! But the others Are amazing too! 💜💜💜 Pink u Are amazing!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:56 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nimue
If anyone could please PM me a link when available that would be awesome. Thank!

Me to, please please!! Overexcited!
Inbox empty

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:57 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Revenge reminds me of "Hold Up" by Beyonce

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:00 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
is it still going?? howling
i guess

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:00 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

Secrets & I Am Here <33

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:01 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

Secrets is my favorite song for now! Wish there were more pop/rock songs. Imho too many ballads. I love them, but I just love the fun songs more (especially at concerts). This album needs to grow on me I guess.

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:01 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
Secrets & I Am Here <33

Yes, and For now.

Those three are perfection ^^

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:02 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I want Secret as the third single. The world will be so happy.

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:03 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I want Secret as the third single. The world will be so happy.
What about the second? The second is always the most important to me: Who Knew, Sober, Try .

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:04 PM
Nicotine.Head

I'm at Where We Go and I love everything I've heard so far. Beautiful Trauma ruins the whole vibe but I love everything else...

I just... can't with her. She's SO amazing.

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:04 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Endri
What about the second? The second is always the most important to me: Who Knew, Sober, Try .

Isn't it kinda obvious already that it will be Revenge? If not, then DEFINITELY single #2.

Old Post 10-11-2017 11:07 PM