Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

come on Maple heart, come back
We're 30

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:43 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
revenge is an absolute hot mess why has she chose this song to represent this gorgeous album.
I know right? I wish it wasn't the second single!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:44 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
come on Maple heart, come back
We're 30

Five years from now you two will be married. There's always this hot tension between you two.

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:44 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Five years from now you two will be married. There's always this hot tension between you two.

the hard part would be having sex using both ***, lol

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:45 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I know right? I wish it wasn't the second single!

I'm sure the video will be cool!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:47 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

that boy is a bottoooooom

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:47 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmylo
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
OH MY GOD. How have you been!!!!

HA hi! Been good, thanks for asking - a bit quiet online, obviously. Got a new job a while back that keeps me pretty busy and distracted.

Excited for a new pink release and looking forward to the fan-media that may come our way afterwards!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:49 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
revenge is an absolute hot mess why has she chose this song to represent this gorgeous album.
I love it! It's so chill!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:49 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I'm shocked that I instantly loved basically 10/8 of the new songs

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:50 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmylo
World Tour Level

You guys are lucky to have found a leak. I can't seem to find anything The hunt continues!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:51 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Endri
Please wait until i reupload them.
Pm me when it ready

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:52 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

The best thing about this album is that it's so naked ♥ It just is.

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:52 PM
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
MESS! He/she really gave away their account like that

WHAT? WAIT
Mac is a FTM?

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:53 PM
N@tasha

quote:
Originally posted by jimmylo
You guys are lucky to have found a leak. I can't seem to find anything The hunt continues!
Still haven't found a leak or anything. It's actually a whatsup group that i still can't manage somehow.

I have listened to the songs there but the group is a mess.

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:53 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by jimmylo
HA hi! Been good, thanks for asking - a bit quiet online, obviously. Got a new job a while back that keeps me pretty busy and distracted.

Excited for a new pink release and looking forward to the fan-media that may come our way afterwards!

I think it's been ten years since I last saw you on here. Glad you're alright - hope you stay here now that you're back! Exciting times ahead!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:54 PM