Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Possible album leak?
Pages (33): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nki
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Pill123
I pmd u

Ive tried to send it to you but get the message:

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:35 PM
p!nki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nki Click here to Send p!nki a Private Message Visit p!nki's homepage! Find more posts by p!nki Add p!nki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

W T F.... Plz send me a link anyone!!!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:36 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I was thinking that hahaha
We will never know now i guess...

Oh and you guys, just so you know, i love you all ! And i've missed this.

N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

quote:

Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Can someone please pm me?

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:37 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nki
Major Label Level

quote:

clean out your inbox and i will

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:37 PM
p!nki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nki Click here to Send p!nki a Private Message Visit p!nki's homepage! Find more posts by p!nki Add p!nki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by p!nki
Ive tried to send it to you but get the message:

This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.

try again plz or elliottr812@gmail.com

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:38 PM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allp!nkinside
Double Platinum

Can someone please PM me also!! I'm all excited and have nothing to show for it yet

Thank youuuu!!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:40 PM
allp!nkinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allp!nkinside Click here to Send allp!nkinside a Private Message Visit allp!nkinside's homepage! Find more posts by allp!nkinside Add allp!nkinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

i got sent a google drive link but appears to be dead

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:41 PM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

Pm me again with working link pls

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:41 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
hahaha it was the best !!!

I am here is amazing.

Did you manage to hear them all? Hahaha!

Old Post 10-11-2017 10:42 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Please wait until i reupload them.

Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

This album rocks.... there are songs that i'm not inclined to like just because it's P!nk. LOL

There are actual songs that i would hear another artists sing and think "Wish that was a P!nk song".

N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

quote:
Originally posted by Endri
Please wait until i reupload them.

Te dua <3 lol

MrPauLL

revenge is an absolute hot mess why has she chose this song to represent this gorgeous album.

MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote