Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Could this be the last ERA?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Iím Sorry but I think most of you are being idiotic and ridiculous thinking this is her last era and she wonít be touring for much longer or in the same capacity as she used to.

Please stop while youíre ahead, itís hilarious. The woman is only 38 and extremely healthy and ripped. Like... seriously people, are all of you trolling right now? She still has a good at least 10 Years in her.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2017 12:33 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Some of her favorites are Madonna, Cher and Cyndi Lauder! They are all still making music and touring!! She has 30 or 40 years left of performing!! She's not going anywhere peeps!!

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:37 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Like others have said she's only 38! Regardless of radio stations not playing women over 35, pink has an audience that is full of a variety of age groups from 70+ down to children. I'm sure she has made enough of a name for herself through her talents without having to rely on radio stations to sell tickets for shows. I remember her saying she will never stop performing & the day she gets too old to travel she'll want to do a permanent show in Vegas. To us "average" people traveling the world with children & a tutor seems unrealistic, but remember it's all her kids know, it's their norm life. Pink is our era of a great! She'll be around for good in one way or another!!

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:55 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Iím Sorry but I think most of you are being idiotic and ridiculous thinking this is her last era and she wonít be touring for much longer or in the same capacity as she used to.

Please stop while youíre ahead, itís hilarious. The woman is only 38 and extremely healthy and ripped. Like... seriously people, are all of you trolling right now? She still has a good at least 10 Years in her.

It was just a question and a thought due to what she said herself in that NYC times article.
You know you can't go on forever.
Of course you can be 75 and tour the world.
It's not about that she can't tour for another 30 years the question was more, does she wanna? She has kids as well that are going to school, having friends you know.. maybe touring will be a a bit different.
I never said she can't, that woman can do whatever she puts her mind to. I will always be front row, cheering (if they lower the prices, haha!)

But please don't call people idiotic, it's a forum and you should be able to discuss things without being called an idiot.
We all love and support her.

Last edited by p!nksson on 10-08-2017 at 08:16 AM

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:01 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

get the fck off your high horse that is actually a pony. You go around here talking down to people because they have a different opinion and calling them idiotic as if you were *****ting rainbows. Not cool

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:23 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
II never said she can't, that woman can do whatever she puts her mind to. I will always be front row, cheering (if they lower the prices, haha

Omg can you imagine! She'll be 80 swinging from an old garden swing & all us fans will be a bunch of 70/80 year olds in the front row with binoculars lol

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:25 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

As for the topic, yeah it is scary, the kids need a lot more attention and caring for them and she expressed desire many times to be away from the spotlight.

On the other hand, if you think of other megastars, ffor example Beyoncť, nobody ever seems to think she's too old. So i definitely disagree with her getting too old to stay afloat but rather that she chooses to do less and less because of the kids and family.

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:26 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
As for the topic, yeah it is scary, the kids need a lot more attention and caring for them and she expressed desire many times to be away from the spotlight.

On the other hand, if you think of other megastars, ffor example Beyoncť, nobody ever seems to think she's too old. So i definitely disagree with her getting too old to stay afloat but rather that she chooses to do less and less because of the kids and family.

Yeah agree. Like a few have said, less shows bigger venues possibly

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:32 AM
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Omg can you imagine! She'll be 80 swinging from an old garden swing & all us fans will be a bunch of 70/80 year olds in the front row with binoculars lol

OMG YES! I'll be there!!

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:37 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

Hahaha I love that she mentioned in the 60 minutes interview that she'd be in vegas, wearing a tutu and lying through the air at 65 years old.
I'll be THERE! ❤️

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:15 PM
CLD

We've been worrying about this for 14 years. She's not dead yet. Just floating, in a tutu, in Vegas.

as long as she has a voice, we will hear her.

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:01 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
get the fck off your high horse that is actually a pony. You go around here talking down to people because they have a different opinion and calling them idiotic as if you were *****ting rainbows. Not cool

Yaaaaaaas! Agree with this 100%

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:14 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Endri
Top 100 Charts Level

Question

where are the mods?

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:32 PM
Endri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Endri Click here to Send Endri a Private Message Find more posts by Endri Add Endri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Everyone is entitled to their opinion,and thoughts, nobody needs to name call I said it before there is so few of us here turning on each other Isent going to do any good

Im happy the thread is here because I like to hear peoples opinions, it's their opinion, same way we ask other things like do you think she will sing this song or that song next tour? Some people suggest songs that are a little out there or "never gonna happen" *cough * hope she sings stop falling, but it dosent mean anyone is a fool to have an opinion, some people are slagging off her new songs. I disagree with them but I don't care I love the songs alot that's all I need

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:36 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
***k off, you anonymous internet troll who is probably a loser in real life. I donít do any of the **** you said but sure. It is idiotic to think this is the last era.

This thread even existing and this entire discussion is ***king dumb. Thatís my opinion. Sorry not sorry! Xoxox

who ARE you?

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:41 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote