Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
The description doesn't say seated ticket, though... I'm guessing Diamond Package is basically EARLIER entry, or a closed off section in GA in front of the barricade?

One of the shows that reported the KFC Yum! show had "BEAUTIFUL" as the presale code. Worth trying that just in case all else fails.

One (1) first or second row floor reserved ticket (VARIES BY MARKET) I think they mean seated. You cant monitor GA (front rows), so my guess its a seat.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:43 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Seat chart?

https://theconcertgator.com/2017/10...ackages-inside/

Attachment: pink-seating-chart.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:03 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I'll try to forget this discussion ever happened and try to enjoy my Friday night. 👋👋👋👋👋

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:07 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoMeY
MixTape Level

H*ly cr*p , is this for real?
That's some steep prices

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:09 PM
JoMeY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoMeY Click here to Send JoMeY a Private Message Find more posts by JoMeY Add JoMeY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Guys, tweet Pink asking her if she's aware of the ticket prices... there is no way she approved these.

It's hard to believe I agree, but maybe it's not so hard to believe that she cares more about her childrens future than us? I dono what to think of these prices, I definitely will go see her but how meny times I don't know, I thought I was more prepared this tour but apparently not.unless I want to completely throw my life in the gutter I'll have to reavaluate my plans....

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:40 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

Sadly these prices are standard in the states for artists who are in demand. I think sometimes even more expensive.

It sucks.

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:44 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
It's hard to believe I agree, but maybe it's not so hard to believe that she cares more about her childrens future than us?

Children are expensive, but not that expensive. I have a hard time believing that her children would be worse off if the prices were lower. I mean. Come on.

I guess her gigs will just be a bunch of rich people looking at their phones, and we will be "stuck" with a dvd we can actually afford.

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:46 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
Children are expensive, but not that expensive. I have a hard time believing that her children would be worse off if the prices were lower. I mean. Come on.

I just mean long term, if she was planning to always financial support them.
But even bringing them on tour is expensive, child minders, teachers, chef, carys expenses, it's so much more expensive than if she went out on the road alone (and I'm not at all saying she should, I'm happy she brings them along because it makes her happy)

Old Post 10-06-2017 05:50 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I just mean long term, if she was planning to always financial support them.
But even bringing them on tour is expensive, child minders, teachers, chef, carys expenses, it's so much more expensive than if she went out on the road alone (and I'm not at all saying she should, I'm happy she brings them along because it makes her happy)

if she and her family would just do nothing and sit on their arses for the rest of their lives, they would still be fine lol. She has money that we cannot even imagine. And then there's Carey too.

I dunno guys, i think she is definitely not aware of the prices but i also think she does not care anymore (too rich to be able to understand) or she cannot control it.

Right now a single GA ticket costs as much as half of my monthly salary. And that is outrageous. I would be surprised if they were so expensive over here but we'll see... i want to go at least once

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:40 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
One (1) first or second row floor reserved ticket (VARIES BY MARKET) I think they mean seated. You cant monitor GA (front rows), so my guess its a seat.

Yes I think you're right. I also think unfortunately the only way to get a GA ticket is going to be paying the $450 VIP price which sucks. I hate seeing people who can afford VIP and all they do is get drunk and fight or talk or on their phones all during the concert. Drives me nuts when true fans can't afford good tickets.

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:43 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

quote:
Guys, tweet Pink asking her if she's aware of the ticket prices... there is no way she approved these.

I agree! More ppl needs to tweet her! Then​ post link to tweet here so we can re tweet it.

Old Post 10-06-2017 06:53 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

maybe it's time for a Twitter protest!! #justiceforshrednet

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:08 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
maybe it's time for a Twitter protest!! #justiceforshrednet
we should actually be given free tickets solely based on the fact that we stuck around here for this long

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:16 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
we should actually be given free tickets solely based on the fact that we stuck around here for this long

Seriously. I keep having this daydream-fantasy that our pre-sale gives us some crazy awesome discount… I know it won’t happen, but a girl can dream.

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:19 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Seriously. I keep having this daydream-fantasy that our pre-sale gives us some crazy awesome discount… I know it won’t happen, but a girl can dream.

It really really should..... Hmmm... But only active members

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:07 PM