Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ninx<3
Triple Platinum Record Level

I am so scared of these prices man. I wanted to do like 10 gigs, but now I'll maybe do 2. Makes me so sad. I hope Europe's cheaper and hopefully it'll be easier to get GA tickets here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:19 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

It looks like slotix is doing the VIP part of tour. Tickets are $$$$$ http://www.slotix.com/tours/40
No prices on here but I've seen on a different site the top package is $750 and the early entry package (GA ticket) is $450. That's over $100 more than last tour. And it seems only way to really get a GA ticket. Ugh so disappointed in all the prices listed so far even for regular up front areas.

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:43 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
The $227 is for regular non VIP GA though......
So you have to be EXTREMELY lucky to even get one w/ such a small pit area..... on the TTAL tour I was only lucky enough to get a regular GA ticket in one city (Philly who wasnt using TicketMaster).
TicketMaster is so ***king sideways, a company that basically scalps its own tickets (holding to their own tickets and selling at a high price and calling them Platinum tickets).

I would say, even with all of us trying I will be very very very surprised if anybody manages to get GA PIT without doing a VIP package deal.

Super sad to say that, but thats how it seems to work. Even with presales and verified fans, the scalpers always win. Its complete crap.

I'm holding out for Europe.....
Where they dont do seats on the floor which means more regular GA tickets available, which means less people buy VIP which means people queue and end up where the end up and the universe is happy.

There is absolutely no way they can charge $227 for GA. That ticket is the closest to face value price, and by law, they can't do that.

I really think $227 is Early Entry package. Lady Gaga's current EE Package is $290, and her tickets have always been inflated and this tour comes after the Super Bowl. Augh, I wish they would release the prices already.

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:48 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Ok, crap... I found the prices... WOAH.

https://www.altitudetickets.com/promotion/pink-vip

Front Row Package $750
Hospitality Package $600
Early Entry Package $425
Gold Hot Seat Package $400
Silver Hot Seat Package $320

*** is a Front Row package? Front row where? Is there no GA pit?!

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:09 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Maybe seats behind GA? I remember when she said she kept prices down...gone are those days.

I refuse to spend that. Ill wait for the dvd.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:11 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Ok, crap... I found the prices... WOAH.

https://www.altitudetickets.com/promotion/pink-vip

Front Row Package $750
Hospitality Package $600
Early Entry Package $425
Gold Hot Seat Package $400
Silver Hot Seat Package $320

*** is a Front Row package? Front row where? Is there no GA pit?!

Ya I posted the VIP link earlier. It says early entry is a GA pit ticket. I'm thinking the front row package is front row seats on floor??

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:15 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I refuse to spend that. Ill wait for the dvd.

Same!

Have fun Pink!

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:15 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Ya I posted the VIP link earlier. It says early entry is a GA pit ticket. I'm thinking the front row package is front row seats on floor??

Front row on floor? You mean in front of GA?

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:17 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Front row on floor? You mean in front of GA?
front row just means first row, not necessarily right in front on stage. Ive seen ga pits first and then seats behind that.

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Same!

Have fun Pink!

Shame!

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:19 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Trying to stay positive because I honestly cannot believe this. Can we at least get some info about our presale? Maybe this whole thing makes us look like **** heads and maybe we should just calm down and wait. But it's hard not to get upset. If there won't be regular GA cheaper than 200 dollars then this really sucks balls and I am very disappointed.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:26 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Hmm. Trying hard not to get worked up about this and hoping it will work out, but it doesn’t bode well for UK dates, and unless I want to bankrupt myself I won’t be front row. Sad. This does take a lot of the excitement away.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:27 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Cross posted. Yes, let’s hope...

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:27 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Haha, one of my favorite songs fits so good here 😂

https://open.spotify.com/track/2DwA...AY5?si=JYywOmDj

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:31 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
front row just means first row, not necessarily right in front on stage. Ive seen ga pits first and then seats behind that.

The description doesn't say seated ticket, though... I'm guessing Diamond Package is basically EARLIER entry, or a closed off section in GA in front of the barricade?

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Trying to stay positive because I honestly cannot believe this. Can we at least get some info about our presale? Maybe this whole thing makes us look like **** heads and maybe we should just calm down and wait. But it's hard not to get upset. If there won't be regular GA cheaper than 200 dollars then this really sucks balls and I am very disappointed.

One of the shows that reported the KFC Yum! show had "BEAUTIFUL" as the presale code. Worth trying that just in case all else fails.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:31 PM
hookedonspice

Guys, tweet Pink asking her if she's aware of the ticket prices... there is no way she approved these.

Old Post 10-06-2017 04:32 PM