Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
No, but I make money like everyone else by working.

Alright Alright. I am just saying cause I'm jealous. You're always going everywhere Pink is including America and I'm sat here watching YouTube.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2017 09:58 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

well it looks like no tour for me now, or at least extremely scaled back, cheapest tickets i can find

I need to have emergency work done on the house asap, and my grown-up self is thinking that preventing my roof from collapsing is more important that a concert. My true-self is absolutely gutted that this might be the first Pink tour I'll miss since 2004

Old Post 11-02-2017 09:59 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Alright Alright. I am just saying cause I'm jealous. You're always going everywhere Pink is including America and I'm sat here watching YouTube.

Paul, don’t be! It’s about quality not quantity. Some years we can do and afford more, some years less. Sometimes I can’t say no to some friends from here and sometimes I can. Also, I’m not going everywhere. Where did you get that from? I think maybe I’m loud and it seems like I’m all over the place This tour I’m going to America mostly because I like it there, because my friends from these forums are going to the shows and because I’m sick of traveling Europe. I have only Stockholm planned when she comes here. I think it’s important not to get greedy if you can do many shows or for that matter jealous if you can’t, and just try to do what’s possible for YOU and what makes YOU happy

Last edited by » Dani on 11-02-2017 at 05:04 PM

Old Post 11-02-2017 04:59 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

I think livenation (& sadly pink herself too in a way) have let fans down with ticket prices this tour. I know naturally her shows will increase as her shows will be more costly to pull off, but a lot of these ticket types are just money grabbing & unnecessary. Like butler service? Really? & early entry being double the price! First in best dressed I say. It really pushes fans into a corner, pay up or stay home. I'm really p**sed off to be honest. At her too for not standing up for us fans. It hurts to say that, but what a slap in the face. In Melbourne she's up to 11 shows & all are sold out except for the $400 + tickets still have 2nd row available! Kills me that I can't afford that so have to settle for back row & a so so curious Joe who can afford it will be sitting 2nd row with their butler wiping their butt for them

Old Post 11-03-2017 07:59 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I think livenation (& sadly pink herself too in a way) have let fans down with ticket prices this tour. I know naturally her shows will increase as her shows will be more costly to pull off, but a lot of these ticket types are just money grabbing & unnecessary. Like butler service? Really? & early entry being double the price! First in best dressed I say. It really pushes fans into a corner, pay up or stay home. I'm really p**sed off to be honest. At her too for not standing up for us fans. It hurts to say that, but what a slap in the face. In Melbourne she's up to 11 shows & all are sold out except for the $400 + tickets still have 2nd row available! Kills me that I can't afford that so have to settle for back row & a so so curious Joe who can afford it will be sitting 2nd row with their butler wiping their butt for them

I have been raging at Ticketmaster when the US shows went on sale. And how they barely sold any regular GA tickets at the regular price - which was EXPENSIVE to begin with-, instead they resold them right away for 1000 dollars more. I don't know who's bull**** that is, why they can do that and why no one is stopping them, but I have my theories... So I think we all know this feeling of being let down. It's not fair. I can just imagine that Pink knows about it, but she also knows that she can't do **** about it too. It's how this business is done today. She's the artist creating music, finding people to collaborate with, writing songs, planning a show, working out and staying fit, doing gazillions of appearances and interviews, going on tour performing and on top of it all she has a family to take care of. And I don't think it's her job to decide the price, if there is gonna be a butler service or not, or whatsoever anything detail. I don't want us to be upset with her but I think it's good that we talk about how ****ty it is and that we are not happy with this!

Old Post 11-03-2017 08:36 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

Seriously guys, the ticket price for the Beautiful Trauma Tour is higher than TTAL tour. And ya, it's the highest among all of her tours, but the price itself isn't that expensive at all.

She is best knowing as a touring artist , she sold out the summer tour without a new album support or even any new songs (well, she did add WAU later. LOL) People are dying to see her because they know her shows WILL BE amazing. And yet she's still selling tickets at the same price level as those new comers like Ariana Grande or Bruno Mars, etc.

Im not saying she should sell them like Madonna's level (God, please no, I've seen her once, even the cheapest ticket was drying my wallet), but higher than Bru Bru or Ariana? She could easily do that, but then, she didn't. I think she did fight for the most reasonable price for us, but come on, it's business, she can't control everything, right? One thing she can make sure is giving us a fan-fing-tastic show, and that's what matters most to me.

Speaking of the Summer tour, I was thinking maybe she hasn't announced the BT tour for European dates becos she toured mainly in Europe for the Summer tour, perhaps she's trying to separate two tours as far as it can to draw the craving?

Old Post 11-03-2017 08:36 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
Seriously guys, the ticket price for the Beautiful Trauma Tour is higher than TTAL tour. And ya, it's the highest among all of her tours, but the price itself isn't that expensive at all.

What do you mean the price itself isn't that expensive at all? $750-$1,250 for one regular GA is not much for you?

Old Post 11-03-2017 09:30 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
What do you mean the price itself isn't that expensive at all? $750-$1,250 for one regular GA is not much for you?

Also I'm seeing tickets for America for 300+ for the back row, worst seats in the house.... It's Crazy! If you gave me 300 to sit in the back I would still be pissed

Old Post 11-03-2017 10:13 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

The prices are ***king rediculous...i’m sorry but ***k it...there are big fans that couldn’t afford this ****..and don’t get to see her live maybe for the ***king first time. There is a whole new fan base in the usa the people who where kids when i’m not dead came out. those are the fans we all where back in 2006..the students ect
It’s ***king not fair...sorry for my swearing but it really get under my skin..I really can’t stand this crap..and I’ve had something to drink.
red wine...yeah i’m a lady now too hahaha

and what’s up with the waiting for an europe tour...she sold millions over here....try this was tha bomb here

but well ***k that we will wait some mooooore
yeah we love her we can wait...pfffft
god how i love to smoke a smoke cigarette now...

but seriously I really don’t like this...ticket prices so ridiculously high....she knows...god she knows...and there is nothing she can do about it

I have a feeling that I won’t be able to buy tickets...cuz my wheels have to be fixed and i need to buy a new vacuum cleaner and a lot of grown up ****....
I just wanna play with barbies in my room

Old Post 11-03-2017 10:36 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:

Is this the original price or the reselling price?

Old Post 11-04-2017 03:26 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

quote:

I believe it's the reselling price...

The original ticket price I found was from $40 something to around $200, even the VIP was $320..

There's no way to pay over $1000 for a regular GA ticket, but if it's a reselling price, that's only the reseller's fault.

Old Post 11-04-2017 03:55 AM
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
I believe it's the reselling price...

The original ticket price I found was from $40 something to around $200, even the VIP was $320..

There's no way to pay over $1000 for a regular GA ticket, but if it's a reselling price, that's only the reseller's fault.

If you read my post again you’d understand this better. With resellers I mean Ticketmasters own reselling system called Premium seats. There were very very very few to no GA for sale at the original price. Now maybe there were tops 50 GA per show for sale and the rest Early entry VIP, so it’s hard to get hold of from the beginning, I do not know, but what I do know is that Ticketmaster had regular GA sold as their Premium ticket seats for $1,250 two minutes after they went on sale. I couldn’t see any regular GA’s in the presale for ANY of her shows in NYC, LA Staples, LA Forum and Vegas, and no one I know or anyone on here or on twitter for that matter either. We all asked around. Regular GA for the original price was $225, VIP early entry $425. I have checked Ariana and Gaga and every other “big artists” on Ticketmaster but their premium sests reselling price is what Pinks original price was. So no. You’ve been wrong with your information about Ariana’s tickets being sold higher. Check it again. Also, I am 110% sure Ticketmaster works with other resellers besides their own premium seat ****... it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. I just takes one click to their website to see the BIG amount of tickets they’ve got their hand on. It’s no science. It’s bull****. And that “original price” is too. But yay “she’s sold out”. Everyone happy but the fans who either got **** seats at the back for $3-400, GA for $425 (early entry) or nothing at all.

Last edited by » Dani on 11-04-2017 at 10:04 AM

Old Post 11-04-2017 09:06 AM
» Dani

I just scrolled down the comments on her last FB post about tour dates and so many people are writing about not being able to see her casue of expensive ticket prices and tickets being sold out in a second to ticket scalpers etc etc. It’s breaking my heart. I hope it doesn’t ruin her image cause a lot of them are disappointed in her, asking her why she made the prices so high this time. It’s a shame. The whole thing.

https://www.facebook.com/pink/posts/10155029822231398

Old Post 11-07-2017 11:23 PM
» Dani

What if that is the reason Europe is not announced yet? Like they realized scalpers got 90% of the tickets or whatever amount lol so they are looking into it now to make sure it goes well in Europe at least? Who knows?

Old Post 11-07-2017 11:27 PM
BlameFluff

quote:
Everyone happy but the fans who either got **** seats at the back for $3-400, GA for $425 (early entry) or nothing at all.

I had bought mine on Amex pre sale. I didn't initially even try the "Verified Presale Code" until I purchased for the the last show I chose. Which I chose to find a seat. This very well could be my last "tour". Such a freakin shame.

Old Post 11-08-2017 02:21 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote