Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
oh

Wild Hearts is not that much more expensive. I still don't know which one I would buy, I prefer to see the stage as a whole instead of staning in the middle of everything and turning 360° all the time.

I think I'm going to try everything once well not seats but the rest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2017 07:49 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Hahahha. Aww. When is it?
nov 20 and 24 😱 Double chance! 😅

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:58 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
oh

Wild Hearts is not that much more expensive. I still don't know which one I would buy, I prefer to see the stage as a whole instead of staning in the middle of everything and turning 360° all the time.

we will have the advantage of knowing where it is better after tour starts in the US

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:59 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Has the Europian tour been announced yet guys?

Old Post 10-31-2017 01:25 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Has the Europian tour been announced yet guys?

No.....

Old Post 10-31-2017 09:36 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

could it be that she is planning a europe tour in 2019 that the tickets will be on sale in the beginning of 2018?
I can’t remember having the tickets up to a year at home before the show.
it will give me some saving time tho. the upside of it haha

Old Post 10-31-2017 12:58 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by gabry
could it be that she is planning a europe tour in 2019 that the tickets will be on sale in the beginning of 2018?

I had tickets for a comedian 14 months in advance at the same venue in Dublin that pink dose...
I would love to that that much notice to plan a tour

Old Post 10-31-2017 05:01 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by gabry

Iff the gurl decides to come over to Europe in 2019... I will just ignore her for the rest of my life. 2019!!! ARE YOU INSANE?

She better announce some europe dates soon... cuz this aint no fun no more.

What happened to her 2001-2009 days where she embraced europe... not that I don't like her being succesful over there but common...

Old Post 11-01-2017 05:32 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I am so happy nothing has been announced. I really cannot afford it at the moment!

Old Post 11-01-2017 05:45 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I am so happy nothing has been announced. I really cannot afford it at the moment!

I think you are the only one being happy then....

Old Post 11-01-2017 05:46 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
Iff the gurl decides to come over to Europe in 2019... I will just ignore her for the rest of my life. 2019!!! ARE YOU INSANE?

She better announce some europe dates soon... cuz this aint no fun no more.

What happened to her 2001-2009 days where she embraced europe... not that I don't like her being succesful over there but common...

Tbh this was my first thought when I saw that she started tour with America and not Europe. That's why I decided to go to her instead of wait for her to come to me So uhm, join us...

Old Post 11-01-2017 08:38 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Tbh this was my first thought when I saw that she started tour with America and not Europe. That's why I decided to go to her instead of wait for her to come to me So uhm, join us...

are you made of money???

Old Post 11-01-2017 10:09 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
are you made of money???

No, but I make money like everyone else by working.

Old Post 11-01-2017 10:25 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Some people thought I was crazy for spending what I did on my tickets...but what they failed to see is that I dont take vacations (minus camping trips, or cottages where friends or family invites me), I dont spend big money on things, this only happens once every few years and its MY superbowl or vacation, so its justified for me...especially if the seats arent horrible. There will come a time, possibly even next tour where I may not be able to afford it or I may just plain refuse, but it really is hard when its the thing you lost most forward to.

Its all what people choose to spend their money on. Some also work extra jobs, save their money, etc to be able to do these types of things. It would be different Im sure if she had a tour every other year like some pop stars.

Old Post 11-02-2017 01:12 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Some people thought I was crazy for spending what I did on my tickets...but what they failed to see is that I dont take vacations (minus camping trips, or cottages where friends or family invites me), I dont spend big money on things, this only happens once every few years and its MY superbowl or vacation, so its justified for me...especially if the seats arent horrible. There will come a time, possibly even next tour where I may not be able to afford it or I may just plain refuse, but it really is hard when its the thing you lost most forward to.

Its all what people choose to spend their money on. Some also work extra jobs, save their money, etc to be able to do these types of things. It would be different Im sure if she had a tour every other year like some pop stars.

Exactly. This is what I’ve been saying for years too. I got this question a lot when I was a student at uni. But it’s really just about working, earning, saving and choosing your priorities. I chose traveling (and not just for Pink) over most things. However, I find money discussions very boring and kind of “personal”. Either you can make it or not depending on your life situation. If not, there’s almost always a next time.

Old Post 11-02-2017 06:12 AM