Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
Awww. Sorry guys. No, it's obviously not true I was just joking with Ronald to make him come to America with us instead Pink would never not come to see us in Europe!

I def wont go to USA hahaha... jeez, I just bought a house. No more money left to travel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:01 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Hiiii!
Missed you!

I'm back again I know y'all missed me...

Thanks

Old Post 10-17-2017 02:01 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
I def wont go to USA hahaha... jeez, I just bought a house. No more money left to travel

Oh my god! Congrats!!! You know what? I almost did too. With my ex. 4 million Swedish. Then like a month after we lost the bidding I found out he was cheating on me with his ex for like eveeeer. And she didn't even know about me. So we did Revenge on him together together together So now I have money to spend on traveling and concerts instead! Jackpot!!! 😂😁

Old Post 10-17-2017 03:17 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Linz80
Phew, i had a panic on then. For a minute i thought someone had some inside info.
I was ready to remortgage my house and get tickets in US . I HAVE to see her this tour after missing out last time

Sorry about that. I act like a teenager on here sometimes. I have to get more serious now that I am a mod. I'll try to stop trying to be funny

Old Post 10-17-2017 07:53 PM
Ľ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ľ Dani Click here to Send Ľ Dani a Private Message Visit Ľ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by Ľ Dani Add Ľ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Oh my god! Congrats!!! You know what? I almost did too. With my ex. 4 million Swedish. Then like a month after we lost the bidding I found out he was cheating on me with his ex for like eveeeer. And she didn't even know about me. So we did Revenge on him together together together So now I have money to spend on traveling and concerts instead! Jackpot!!! 😂😁
Thats horrible. what an as shole...

Old Post 10-17-2017 08:11 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by gabry
Thats horrible. what an as shole...

Actually, I'm glad! So that I didn't end up with him in a house with kids and everything else. Now imagine leaving then... But indeed, the biggest and most fake ******* I ever met. It's scary how good he fooled me. How real everything seemed. And I wouldn't consider myself that stupid or naive. But screw him. I'll just continue believe the best in people until they prove me wrong. But I'm happy I met him, even thought it might sound stupid. I've learnt a lot about myself and about other people. To set boundaries and about respect. Not everyone is raised like I was, to be honest and want everyone well.

Last edited by Ľ Dani on 10-17-2017 at 09:07 PM

Old Post 10-17-2017 09:00 PM
sillycj

If only I had more money and available annual leave!

3 AU shows booked.. but sooooo tempted to book more

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:08 AM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
Actually, I'm glad! So that I didn't end up with him in a house with kids and everything else. Now imagine leaving then... But indeed, the biggest and most fake ******* I ever met. It's scary how good he fooled me. How real everything seemed. And I wouldn't consider myself that stupid or naive. But screw him. I'll just continue believe the best in people until they prove me wrong. But I'm happy I met him, even thought it might sound stupid. I've learnt a lot about myself and about other people. To set boundaries and about respect. Not everyone is raised like I was, to be honest and want everyone well.
Yes I understand that completely. and youíre not naive he was just very good at hiding and lying. taking advantage of your loyalty and trust.
Iíve been to **** myself (drugs and domestic violence) and getting to the point I didnít trusted anyone anymore..I still have that from time to time..and thatís not bad but donít build a wall forever Itís ok to be a little suspicious but remember that he was just one out a few.

hugs

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:46 AM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

I officially have tickets for this tour!!!

Old Post 10-18-2017 08:50 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ľ Dani

quote:
Yes I understand that completely. and youíre not naive he was just very good at hiding and lying. taking advantage of your loyalty and trust.
Iíve been to **** myself (drugs and domestic violence) and getting to the point I didnít trusted anyone anymore..I still have that from time to time..and thatís not bad but donít build a wall forever Itís ok to be a little suspicious but remember that he was just one out a few.

hugs

Yeah. And apparently he's done the same to all of his ex's, but none of them has been able to prove anything. So this guy will never change. He has deep issues with himself that no one can help him with. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I became very suspicious at times too, and that's not me at all. It was probably just my gut feeling. "I don't want control I want to let go", is the way I want it in a relationship and I always had. But I'm so happy I am myself 110% again. And you're right, not everyone is like him and hopefully I won't attract anyone like him ever again into my life. But if I do, I will know right away because I know all of the red flags there is to know.

Anyway. Let's get back to the topic What shows are you planning on doing?

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:29 AM
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by sillycj
If only I had more money and available annual leave!

3 AU shows booked.. but sooooo tempted to book more

Wohooo! Congrats what tickets did you get? What's stopping you from booking more?

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:30 AM
Ľ Dani

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
I officially have tickets for this tour!!!

Awesome how many gigs are you doing Kathy?

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:30 AM
gabry

quote:
Yeah. And apparently he's done the same to all of his ex's, but none of them has been able to prove anything. So this guy will never change. He has deep issues with himself that no one can help him with. I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I became very suspicious at times too, and that's not me at all. It was probably just my gut feeling. "I don't want control I want to let go", is the way I want it in a relationship and I always had. But I'm so happy I am myself 110% again. And you're right, not everyone is like him and hopefully I won't attract anyone like him ever again into my life. But if I do, I will know right away because I know all of the red flags there is to know.

Anyway. Let's get back to the topic What shows are you planning on doing?

I know exactly what you mean. good to hear that you found yourself again. we are so much stronger than we think.

Well I will go to the shows here in holland..Itís strange to say but maybe itís the fact iím getting older but I do love her so much but iím not as pumped as I was years ago.
I do hope she announces her shows in europe soon but if the tickets are as ridiculously high as in usa and aussie than I donít know if i will be going. breaks my heart to say..but I just canít get it..in 2006 it was all good and now she has diva prices and I really donít like it.
and you? you going on a road trip?

Old Post 10-18-2017 09:54 AM
Ľ Dani

quote:
I know exactly what you mean. good to hear that you found yourself again. we are so much stronger than we think.

Well I will go to the shows here in holland..Itís strange to say but maybe itís the fact iím getting older but I do love her so much but iím not as pumped as I was years ago.
I do hope she announces her shows in europe soon but if the tickets are as ridiculously high as in usa and aussie than I donít know if i will be going. breaks my heart to say..but I just canít get it..in 2006 it was all good and now she has diva prices and I really donít like it.
and you? you going on a road trip?

We are ♥ But I think it's important to be sad and accept the feeling of being/feeling weak at times too.

Okay. I know what you mean with that. I've felt it too, and I think it's natural since nothing we've done for so long time will make us as "pumped" as we have been before. As long as we still enjoy it I think tickets will be less than over there but more than last time here. Yeah, we are doing a little roadtrip in California in may/june. That's all I've planned, and then Stockholm of course. Will see if I decide to do a weekend trip somewhere when she's here end of 2018. I would love to go to London or Paris again. It's been a while now. I'm sure we'll get the dates soon. I hope so at least!

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:20 AM
kathy~trydis

quote:
Awesome how many gigs are you doing Kathy?

So far 2 but I'm hoping to get another one on Friday keep your fingers crossed for me!

Old Post 10-18-2017 10:52 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote