Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by jonstar2003
Dunno if it has been posted but pink has added some dates that go on presale tomorrow. I think i see DC, NY, Boston, Philly so far.

Of course..........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

Just an FYI When I bought a ticket for the most recent Chicago show I just bought what they gave me because I had no idea how fast they'd go, I kept checking back and found a better seat for the same price I had paid. I dmed the Ticketmaster Fan Support on twitter and asked if I could switch. They made the switch with no problem. If you do decide to get seats, maybe keep an eye out.

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:28 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

I wasn't planning on buying for the US but now I'm scared, is this for real?? Srsly, getting a regular standing ticket is going to be this hard? I'm really upset and I wasn't even planning on this, I can't imagine how the rest of you feel. It's hopeless..

Old Post 10-11-2017 01:54 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. I want ga.

Old Post 10-11-2017 02:48 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Ppers,

Curious question- I got my verified code today, should I use that or the shred one tomorrow?

Old Post 10-11-2017 04:38 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

A heads up to people.....
Sometimes when the ticketmaster website is being super slow, the app works fast.
Sometimes when the app is slow, the site goes fast....
Have both.
If one doesnt work, try the other.

Old Post 10-11-2017 04:43 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Ppers,

Curious question- I got my verified code today, should I use that or the shred one tomorrow?

If you have two computers try both. That's what I did, but nothing worked anyway for regular GA, only Early entry.

Old Post 10-11-2017 08:23 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Here's where all regular GA went for Staples. We can get them for 1 000 dollars now if we want.

Attachment: iiii.jpg
This has been downloaded 141 time(s).

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:21 PM
Agnes

***kers.

Old Post 10-11-2017 12:41 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Could just about afford that parking ticket
Robbing dirtbags

Old Post 10-11-2017 01:04 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

Old Post 10-11-2017 01:31 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

They better not bring this bull_hit to Europe. Damn, what the hell is going on?!

Old Post 10-11-2017 08:25 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
They better not bring this bull_hit to Europe. Damn, what the hell is going on?!
if they do I know for sure im not going. im not gonna pay that kind of money and the cheap seats probably be sold out pretty fast

Old Post 10-11-2017 08:29 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Europe never had seats on Pink's shows, so I think we'll be ok

Old Post 10-11-2017 08:30 PM
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Europe never had seats on Pink's shows, so I think we'll be ok

I sure hope you're right. <3

Old Post 10-11-2017 08:37 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote