Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Glad you got something sorted. I feel horrible about all of this and its not even my turn yet. Lets bounce back to 2006. 😂

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-10-2017 06:54 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I love that our plan was getting GA $227 for Forum and Staples and VIP early entry for Vegas $450 turned to everyone panicking and not getting **** except for Early entry GA for 450 each x3 ppl x3 cities. F u c k. Actually this is probably what they want. And GA for $227 will be released on friday. Haha. I'm wearing a blonde wig on her shows. FOR SURE.

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:04 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeanyves2712
Underground Label Level

http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Pink-P-...MgAAOSwextZ3PhF

SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:06 PM
jeanyves2712 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeanyves2712 Click here to Send jeanyves2712 a Private Message Find more posts by jeanyves2712 Add jeanyves2712 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Did you get a regular GA (non Early Entry)? How much did it cost?

Yes I was able to get 1 GA ticket to VA show using the code from here. I ended up getting VIP for the other 2 because 3 of us tried on 4 different devices for an hour to get GA and nothing! I hope people were able to get what they wanted.

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:07 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by jeanyves2712
http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Pink-P-...MgAAOSwextZ3PhF

SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!

https://m.befr.ebay.be/itm/Pink-P-n...6.c100408.m2460

IDIOTS!!!

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:09 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Yes I was able to get 1 GA ticket to VA show using the code from here. I ended up getting VIP for the other 2 because 3 of us tried on 4 different devices for an hour to get GA and nothing! I hope people were able to get what they wanted.

I am so happy to read this. You are the only one I have seen who got regular GA. Is it GA pit, $227? Or did you get GA floor?

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:10 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Got nothing.
Crossing fingers for regular sale.

Hate to sound greedy but I was really hoping for more. :/

Last edited by p!nksson on 10-10-2017 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:11 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

This makes me so furious. Can't believe that Ticketmaster screws their own clients.

So sad the pre-sale code for shreadnet didn't really help at all.

I'm happy for anyone who got the tickets they needed. Hope it will work for everyone.

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:15 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I am so happy to read this. You are the only one I have seen who got regular GA. Is it GA pit, $227? Or did you get GA floor?

Yes it's GA pit and it was $235 total. I'm going to be in debt for awhile lol damn I hate Ticketmaster for reals!

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:19 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Yes it's GA pit and it was $235 total. I'm going to be in debt for awhile lol damn I hate Ticketmaster for reals!

GOOD! There is hope for friday for people!

Haha. I am too. 3x450 dollars tickets. I can't believe myself. I'm done. DONE. Don't wanna think about this EVER again.

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:21 PM
pinkspapichulo
World Tour Level

I got Plaza seating row 22 for $203 in Sunrise, Florida @BBT showing anybody else going there? Lemme know please.

Old Post 10-10-2017 09:06 PM
pinkspapichulo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkspapichulo Click here to Send pinkspapichulo a Private Message Find more posts by pinkspapichulo Add pinkspapichulo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jonstar2003
Underground Label Level

Dunno if it has been posted but pink has added some dates that go on presale tomorrow. I think i see DC, NY, Boston, Philly so far.

Old Post 10-10-2017 09:55 PM
jonstar2003 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonstar2003 Click here to Send jonstar2003 a Private Message Find more posts by jonstar2003 Add jonstar2003 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

quote:
Originally posted by jonstar2003
Dunno if it has been posted but pink has added some dates that go on presale tomorrow. I think i see DC, NY, Boston, Philly so far.

gonna try my luck tomorrow with the 2nd Boston show. Hopefully its not as bad as this morning.

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:11 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Updated thread with new dates. As anticipated, they're the dates that were in the mailing list email.

I bet they will announce the additional ones LA ones tomorrow.

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:14 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Not sure if US & CAN are the same as Aus, but I was told that early entry tickets down here don't get you in early, just early into the venue for merch & drinks

Old Post 10-10-2017 10:23 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote