Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

Butler service

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2017 04:31 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
[QUOTE]Originally posted by » Dani
Nice to see you back!

What does your gut tell you to do, do it!
[/QUOTE

Thanks!!! I never left tho. ]
My gut is not working. Im also thinking it might be even smarter to go see her in europe.... might be cheaper and everything is close.

So is there no standing floor in the us? I dont get it. Its too boring to see a show sitting down.

Just have to say whenever I've had a seat I didn't sit the entire concert and neither did anyone around me. Lol

Old Post 10-09-2017 04:36 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Edona

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Where is this for? Australia?

Yup

Old Post 10-09-2017 04:47 PM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
We even did that last tour sometimes. For example, I was the only one with VIP in LA (everything else was sold out) for one of the two shows and I stood there like a huge X and saved spots for Jeff and Mirka. It worked but it sucks.

I know, I did that too last tour. But I feel like this is going to be necessary for this tour, it’s getting harder and harder to get to front row if you’re not super rich. I just wanna queue and run.

Old Post 10-09-2017 04:48 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
It's weird that there is still no information about the 'Wild Hearts Zone'

Probably related to P!nk shrednet pre sale (hopefully)

Old Post 10-09-2017 05:22 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
Just have to say whenever I've had a seat I didn't sit the entire concert and neither did anyone around me. Lol

Well, true. but you still have to "stay there" and can't come closer. I miss the good old just GA days where true fans would wait in line for 12 hrs to get closer to stage.

A true fan is not that one who can afford the super VIP ticket, is the one who waits for hours and hours and hours. So unfair.

Old Post 10-09-2017 06:12 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
d1rrtyDEK
Underground Label Level

Thanks everybody for compiling all the info here <3

The Forum date is now on my 30th birthday, I gotta be in the Wild Hearts Zone!

Old Post 10-09-2017 06:30 PM
d1rrtyDEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for d1rrtyDEK Click here to Send d1rrtyDEK a Private Message Find more posts by d1rrtyDEK Add d1rrtyDEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

Ticket Prices for VIP - Montreal Posted the Prices

DIAMOND VIP PACKAGE PRE-SALE
• One (1) first or second row floor reserved ticket (VARIES BY MARKET)
• Priority check-in and entrance
• Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks
• Themed decor and party music playing your favorite P!NK hits at the pre-show reception
• Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)
• Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers
• Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening
• Onsite check-in staff
PRICE - $800 *

HOSPITALITY VIP PACKAGE PRE-SALE
• One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket
• Priority check-in and entrance
• Access to the pre-show reception with appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks
• Themed decor and party music playing your favorite P!NK hits at the pre-show reception
• Crowd-free merchandise shopping (where available)
• Onsite check-in staff
PRICE - $650

EARLY ENTRY VIP PACKAGE PRE-SALE
• One (1) general admission standing floor ticket with early entry before general public
• Onsite check-in staff
PRICE - $475

GOLD HOT SEAT VIP PACKAGE PRE-SALE
• One (1) premium reserved Price Level 1 ticket
PRICE - $450 *

SILVER HOT SEAT VIP PACKAGE PRE-SALE
• One (1) premium reserved Price Level 2 ticket
PRICE - $370 *

http://www.evenko.ca/en/events/1316...ntre/03-23-2018

Last edited by Cassidyhamelin on 10-09-2017 at 06:56 PM

Old Post 10-09-2017 06:51 PM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Those prices are absolutely ridiculous

Old Post 10-10-2017 12:17 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
Butler service

I know right! Way to get money anyway they can! I wish prices/sections had of been announced way in advance! I seriously would have started a world wide pink fan protest to p!nk!
I mean, I understand her performances are costing more in order to outdo her previous, but these VIPs are just crap & money grabbing! & im sure not her doing, but it's her true fans that miss out. & really make for a boring audience, a bunch of mediocre pink fans who have purchased the expensive/good seats just cause they can

Last edited by skye on 10-10-2017 at 01:16 AM

Old Post 10-10-2017 01:11 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NobodysHome
#1 Single Level

My wife and I are thinking of going to the Philly show.

Old Post 10-10-2017 01:24 AM
NobodysHome is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NobodysHome Click here to Send NobodysHome a Private Message Find more posts by NobodysHome Add NobodysHome to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I don’t understand the point of VIP if you don’t get to meet the artist. Maybe I am a relic. But VIP
Never occurred to me. I just want a good seat where I can see ya. I usually buy tickets day of. It would never occur to me to pay that much in advance. My friends don’t like this policy until I tell them when I’m at the box office an hour before the show.

Old Post 10-10-2017 01:33 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cassidyhamelin

Got this email regarding the #verifiedfan for Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster
You’ve Been Selected For Presale Access
Everything you need to prep for your purchase.
Thank you for registering!
Now that we’ve identified you’re not a bot or a scalper, you have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s presale. Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets tomorrow.

SET YOUR ALARM
The presale begins promptly on Tuesday, October 10 at 10AM (venue local time).

CODE DELIVERY
Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, October 10, you will receive two text messages that include:
A link to begin your purchase for your selected tour date
Your single-use access code
Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before the presale begins. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered number or blocked carriers, we will email your access code prior to the Verified Fan Presale.

TICKET LIMITS
Purchasers are held to a four (4) ticket limit. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE
The presale will begin promptly on Tuesday, October 10 at 10AM (venue local time).
Login to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, you must login using the same account information used during registration.

PROTIP: Download the Ticketmaster App for iOS or Android for the best way to find and purchase tickets.

Have a valid credit card with updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account.

NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

Due to demand, after entering your #VerifiedFan offer code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.

When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.

VERIFIED FAN ALERTS
No Verified Fan Presale tickets have been sold. Many unofficial sellers will list tickets even before they go on sale. This practice is called speculative listing and fans should not trust resellers claiming to have tickets. Those speculative listings are not real tickets in hand. Beware of these sellers. Learn more about Speculative Listings and how to protect yourself.

Old Post 10-10-2017 04:09 AM
Cassidyhamelin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cassidyhamelin Click here to Send Cassidyhamelin a Private Message Visit Cassidyhamelin's homepage! Find more posts by Cassidyhamelin Add Cassidyhamelin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Cassidyhamelin
Got this email regarding the #verifiedfan for Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster
You’ve Been Selected For Presale Access
Everything you need to prep for your purchase.
Thank you for registering!
Now that we’ve identified you’re not a bot or a scalper, you have been randomly selected to receive an access code for tomorrow’s presale. Below are details to help get you ready to have the best opportunity to access and purchase tickets tomorrow.

SET YOUR ALARM
The presale begins promptly on Tuesday, October 10 at 10AM (venue local time).

CODE DELIVERY
Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, October 10, you will receive two text messages that include:
A link to begin your purchase for your selected tour date
Your single-use access code
Keep your phone handy – your notification may arrive 2-4 hours before the presale begins. Please also watch your email. If there are any issues with text delivery, such as an incorrectly entered number or blocked carriers, we will email your access code prior to the Verified Fan Presale.

TICKET LIMITS
Purchasers are held to a four (4) ticket limit. Due to demand, tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

PREPPING FOR YOUR PURCHASE
The presale will begin promptly on Tuesday, October 10 at 10AM (venue local time).
Login to your Ticketmaster account in advance on the device you wish to purchase on. To avoid purchase errors, you must login using the same account information used during registration.

PROTIP: Download the Ticketmaster App for iOS or Android for the best way to find and purchase tickets.

Have a valid credit card with updated billing information you plan to use for your purchase in your account. To update or confirm your credit card or billing information, login to My Account.

NOTE: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

Due to demand, after entering your #VerifiedFan offer code you may experience a longer than usual wait time during the ticket search. Do not refresh the page during this time.

When completing your ticket purchase, stay within one browser window. Opening multiple windows or tabs to purchase tickets, may result in errors.

VERIFIED FAN ALERTS
No Verified Fan Presale tickets have been sold. Many unofficial sellers will list tickets even before they go on sale. This practice is called speculative listing and fans should not trust resellers claiming to have tickets. Those speculative listings are not real tickets in hand. Beware of these sellers. Learn more about Speculative Listings and how to protect yourself.

I was put on waiting list somehow!!!

Old Post 10-10-2017 04:21 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Does this go on sale 10am est?

Old Post 10-10-2017 06:11 AM