Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
I'm wondering if the shrednet presale will just like ask for us to sign in through here or something to get our tickets. I hope it'll be that simple, but no idea if that'd be possible.

I hope so.... But why don't we know anything by now, tickets are on sale in 2 days

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:57 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I feel for you especially since you've never seen her

I really recommend if you can get to one of the shows in America if you can. At least then if she tours clocer to your home you might get to go again and see her twice, but don't miss out again, it could be 5 more years till next tour...

Thanks....Yeah thing is. I have to buy a 1000 dollars plane ticket to go see her. Then come back. And then go back to the US (because i'm starting a big trip there) so i would have to pay 2 expensive plane tickets because if she finally comes to Argentina of course i will HAVE to come back home and see her.
So im freaking out at her not releasing the places she is going on this tour.

Oh well. What can ya do. It is what itbis. I guess there is no point on stressing that much. But i can't help it. Pretty much my whole future depends on these dates. Lol

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:03 AM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
It's a good idea in theory, if where where all best friends are love each other, but I really can't see anyone actually holding a spot for Me
And then the fact people always stand somewhere different

This is so stressful, we really deserve frunt row gaurinteed, this stress is crazy

I've an idea for her management, we are a small community get on here pm us get our details, let us in the back door before the masses, it's only fair

I would hold a spot for anyone on here that I’ve met at a Pink gig before. I would even be willing to buy the early entry, if sb else would be willing to do the same for another gig and hold a spot for me in return.

I feel like this is the best strategy we can use right now, since we haven’t been given any other option so far. I doubt they’ll just let us in through the back door tho.

Old Post 10-09-2017 12:28 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
Thanks....Yeah thing is. I have to buy a 1000 dollars plane ticket to go see her. Then come back. And then go back to the US (because i'm starting a big trip there) so i would have to pay 2 expensive plane tickets because if she finally comes to Argentina of course i will HAVE to come back home and see her.
So im freaking out at her not releasing the places she is going on this tour.

Oh well. What can ya do. It is what itbis. I guess there is no point on stressing that much. But i can't help it. Pretty much my whole future depends on these dates. Lol

Nice to see you back!

What does your gut tell you to do, do it!

Old Post 10-09-2017 05:10 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
I would hold a spot for anyone on here that I’ve met at a Pink gig before. I would even be willing to buy the early entry, if sb else would be willing to do the same for another gig and hold a spot for me in return.

I feel like this is the best strategy we can use right now, since we haven’t been given any other option so far. I doubt they’ll just let us in through the back door tho.

We even did that last tour sometimes. For example, I was the only one with VIP in LA (everything else was sold out) for one of the two shows and I stood there like a huge X and saved spots for Jeff and Mirka. It worked but it sucks.

Old Post 10-09-2017 05:13 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
I hope so.... But why don't we know anything by now, tickets are on sale in 2 days
Yeah it is weird. We should know it by now.

Old Post 10-09-2017 06:00 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

So many new members have signed up, I'm assuming for the pre-sale

Old Post 10-09-2017 06:14 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allp!nkinside
Double Platinum

So many unanswered questions! Fingers crossed these Europe/UK dates are released soon. I'm working on cruise ships at the moment so I'm in a right dilemma over whether I should look into US tickets or not seeing as at the moment they're the only dates that I am on leave for

I forget how stressful tour life is haha

Old Post 10-09-2017 09:46 AM
allp!nkinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allp!nkinside Click here to Send allp!nkinside a Private Message Visit allp!nkinside's homepage! Find more posts by allp!nkinside Add allp!nkinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

[QUOTE]Originally posted by » Dani
Nice to see you back!

What does your gut tell you to do, do it!
[/QUOTE

Thanks!!! I never left tho. ]
My gut is not working. Im also thinking it might be even smarter to go see her in europe.... might be cheaper and everything is close.

So is there no standing floor in the us? I dont get it. Its too boring to see a show sitting down.

Old Post 10-09-2017 02:59 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

How do I gget into the presale?

Edit: NVM, I thought it was today.

Last edited by dfantasy on 10-09-2017 at 03:06 PM

Old Post 10-09-2017 03:02 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

this is so expensive i'm gonna cry

Old Post 10-09-2017 03:35 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

whatever </3 does anyone know when I can get tickets for australia? they don't seem to be released at the same time

Old Post 10-09-2017 03:39 PM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
whatever </3 does anyone know when I can get tickets for australia? they don't seem to be released at the same time

never mind hahaha www.livenation.com.au/artists/pink

Old Post 10-09-2017 03:42 PM
Edona

It's weird that there is still no information about the 'Wild Hearts Zone'

Attachment: screen shot 2017-10-09 at 16.49.56 copy.jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post 10-09-2017 03:53 PM
Edona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Edona Click here to Send Edona a Private Message Find more posts by Edona Add Edona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Edona
It's weird that there is still no information about the 'Wild Hearts Zone'

Where is this for? Australia?

Old Post 10-09-2017 04:06 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote