Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
What if we get the stage pit with that code for shreadnet? Wishful thinking I guess

How amazing would that be!!! 😍❤️

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:54 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

I just cannot wait to have the tickets in my hands!! I really hope we hear something soon about the shrednet presale. I want to be fully prepared for the presale!

Old Post 10-08-2017 06:59 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Right?! Where's our shrednet?! Is Australia's presale also on Tuesday? I'm scared it'll be a last minute email, and I won't get it. You guys are in the future, so that'll help me out. haha.

Yesterday morning I sent a DM to ticketmaster fan support on twitter asking for more details about the presale, but I haven't gotten a response. I've gotten quick responses previously, so they probably don't know...

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:28 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
What i wanna know is how do you get access to “the stage pit” all VIP tickets according to the AUS VIP plan says doesnt give you access to the stage pit? Im confused now

I emailed Live Nation AU! Hoping for a response soon.

I honestly think it's a typo and it was supposed to be "does not GUARANTEE access to the stage pit", just in case they couldn't fit all Early Entry ticket holders in there...

Old Post 10-08-2017 07:31 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
How amazing would that be!!! 😍❤️

I know... but it's just too crazy too be true I think.

However, I think Gaga had something like this a couple years ago if I'm not mistaken. I remember someone telling me something similar at least.

Old Post 10-08-2017 08:01 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

The stage pit is the only pit, no? Id assume thats the GA area. Thats what I thought anyway.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-08-2017 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 10-08-2017 09:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
What if we get the stage pit with that code for shreadnet? Wishful thinking I guess
I would die, and could not resist.

Old Post 10-08-2017 09:49 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Where did we read about the shread net thing in the first place? Can't remember..

Old Post 10-08-2017 09:50 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Where did we read about the shread net thing in the first place? Can't remember..

It's listed on all the ticket sites as a presale. We assumed it was us because what else would it mean? lol. It is spelled SHREDNET though instead of SHREADNET, so it's possible it means something else, but doubtful.

Old Post 10-08-2017 10:23 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

Guys. GUYS. These prices are horrible, but for gigs where a lot of us will be going (like Vienna or Prague in Europe), 2 or 3 of us could buy the Early Entry GA bullsh_ and save the others space in the front row. And then whoever has regular GA just runs fast af and we're all front row. It's kind of sad that I'm making up plans like that, but it might be a good idea?

And we could even chip in maybe to the two or three people buying the more expensive tix, that way we could all maybe, possibly afford it?

What do you think?

Old Post 10-08-2017 10:55 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

I still can’t get over how fkin expensive the tickets are. 500+? No. That’s RIDICULOUS.

I’m afraid this tour won’t sell well.

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:45 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue-Dragon23

I'm finally able to post again!!!
Long time no see!! Any news on rumors if she is finally freaking coming to latin america?
I'm planning on going to boston to see her. But i'm scared to get the tickets and lose the money if she later on announces that she is finally recognizing us down here..... On the other hand i'm scared to wait AGAIN and miss the opportunity to go see her if she doesn't come again.

I wish she would stop calling it a "World Tour" and just tell the places she is going to even if the dates aren't out yet. But just know if she comes or not so i can make out my plans.

Im so stressed out. She's got a full month between the US and Aus....so she could be taking a month off OR actualky come down here and then fly to AUS. I don't know. Help???

I've waited 17 years to see her. Can't wait anymore. Don't i deserve at leasttt a little something. Is Secret Agent even here anymore?? Alex!!! Hint me something!

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:45 PM
Blue-Dragon23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue-Dragon23 Click here to Send Blue-Dragon23 a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-Dragon23 Add Blue-Dragon23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
Guys. GUYS. These prices are horrible, but for gigs where a lot of us will be going (like Vienna or Prague in Europe), 2 or 3 of us could buy the Early Entry GA bullsh_ and save the others space in the front row. And then whoever has regular GA just runs fast af and we're all front row. It's kind of sad that I'm making up plans like that, but it might be a good idea?

And we could even chip in maybe to the two or three people buying the more expensive tix, that way we could all maybe, possibly afford it?

What do you think?

It's a good idea in theory, if where where all best friends are love each other, but I really can't see anyone actually holding a spot for Me
And then the fact people always stand somewhere different

This is so stressful, we really deserve frunt row gaurinteed, this stress is crazy

I've an idea for her management, we are a small community get on here pm us get our details, let us in the back door before the masses, it's only fair

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:48 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Blue-Dragon23
I'm finally able to post again!!!
Long time no see!! Any news on rumors if she is finally freaking coming to latin america?
I'm planning on going to boston to see her. But i'm scared to get the tickets and lose the money if she later on announces that she is finally recognizing us down here..... On the other hand i'm scared to wait AGAIN and miss the opportunity to go see her if she doesn't come again.

I wish she would stop calling it a "World Tour" and just tell the places she is going to even if the dates aren't out yet. But just know if she comes or not so i can make out my plans.

Im so stressed out. She's got a full month between the US and Aus....so she could be taking a month off OR actualky come down here and then fly to AUS. I don't know. Help???

I've waited 17 years to see her. Can't wait anymore. Don't i deserve at leasttt a little something. Is Secret Agent even here anymore?? Alex!!! Hint me something!

I feel for you especially since you've never seen her

I really recommend if you can get to one of the shows in America if you can. At least then if she tours clocer to your home you might get to go again and see her twice, but don't miss out again, it could be 5 more years till next tour...

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:51 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

I'm wondering if the shrednet presale will just like ask for us to sign in through here or something to get our tickets. I hope it'll be that simple, but no idea if that'd be possible.

Old Post 10-08-2017 11:52 PM