Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I know, Im from Prague and nobody here would pay 220 dollars to see her.
i know, at least i thought you did not move

Yeah. That would be totally crazy here. We'll see...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2017 02:44 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Well these prices def suck and have us all stressed and upset. I was hoping my local friends would be able to afford tix this time to go with me but people that aren't huge fans like us don't wanna pay that price. Which means I'll probably do one VIP and probably go alone. Was hoping to get a few shows in but with reg GA about impossible.... And even seats in decent area are looking pretty expensive. But it's P!nk. Which means I'll have to do at least one VIP to be up close. Hoping for a miracle discount for us on pre sale though.......

Old Post 10-07-2017 03:04 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

And to be honest, Im having trouble comprehending what VIP tix are actually. Why are there so many different ones? Does it guarantee front row? Or a meet and greet?

Im just used to seating/standing and thats it. Call me grandpa

Old Post 10-07-2017 03:26 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
And to be honest, Im having trouble comprehending what VIP tix are actually. Why are there so many different ones? Does it guarantee front row? Or a meet and greet?

Im just used to seating/standing and thats it. Call me grandpa

Some are VIP seats some are VIP standing. Some include wine some don't

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:19 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Some are VIP seats some are VIP standing. Some include wine some don't

Apart from the finest grapes from the hills of Provence, Im SURE, does it guarantee anything at all? Or does VIP stand for nothing at all?

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:28 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Apart from the finest grapes from the hills of Provence, Im SURE, does it guarantee anything at all? Or does VIP stand for nothing at all?

It guarantees to empty your wallet! Other than that I don't know.

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
It guarantees to empty your wallet! Other than that I don't know.

In that case...

... I cant even.

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:34 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by skye
True

Edit: & just to justify my comment btw, I mean she's worth going to see even though I'm broke, I should have made that clearer!!

Yeah, thanks for clarifying It's just that some people are in situations where they really can't even save up another 200 dollars/euros, no matter how hard they try. For example I'm on disability and can't work and have lot's of medical expenses. But we'll see. I'm lucky that I can probably borrow from someone I know and pay back a little at a time. For one ticket though, not several if this is the price range.

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:37 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

This sucks for Pink too though. I mean it's not the same for her either if only few if any of her old school fans travel around to several shows this time around. Instead front row has mostly different VIP people every night.

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:40 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
In that case...

... I cant even.

CRAP. I sound so bitter. Everyone sounds so bitter. And sad. This is not what it should be like and what we should feel like you guys!!! WHYYY. I hate money. The whole worlds evolves around pieces of paper.

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:40 PM
Shmoo

quote:

Early entry, so you're basically guaranteed front row. At least that was my experience last tour. Might depend on which package you get though.

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:58 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

***, those prices !?!

Old Post 10-07-2017 04:59 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Beautiful Trauma is out on Friday. Details of the Australian leg of Pinks world tour will be announced tonight.

Dont miss the rest of Kathy McCabes five-part P!nk special, featuring exclusive video and interviews with the star, rolling out online all this week. It kicks off with P!nks love-hate affair with Australia.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/li...b42912957064b6d

Old Post 10-07-2017 07:22 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Beautiful Trauma is out on Friday. Details of the Australian leg of Pinks world tour will be announced tonight.

Dont miss the rest of Kathy McCabes five-part P!nk special, featuring exclusive video and interviews with the star, rolling out online all this week. It kicks off with P!nks love-hate affair with Australia.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/li...b42912957064b6d

What about Europe tho??

Old Post 10-07-2017 08:16 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
What about Europe tho??

Hmmm. If they reveal Australia after US doesn't that mean that they probably do it in order of when they are planned? Meaning no European summer tour? I want all dates nowww!

Old Post 10-07-2017 08:42 PM