Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (41): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
What about us is about to take on a whole new meaning lol

Hahahaha!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:43 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
What about us is about to take on a whole new meaning lol

True

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:47 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
I wanted to go to at least 3 shows. Looks Ill be lucky to make one at this rate and it might need to be a sucky seat. 🤔 Need some positive news quickly. Ill have to enter a lot of competitions lol.

This. Quick news. Something. This is bad and A LOT of fans are really disappointed. ALL over the internet. It doesn't look good.

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:47 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

I'm so annoyed.
WHY would she agree to this?
Obviously there are some economics/strategy/marketing people behind this..
But I can't imagine that she wasn't involved in it too?

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:50 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I'm so annoyed.
WHY would she agree to this?
Obviously there are some economics/strategy/marketing people behind this..
But I can't imagine that she wasn't involved in it too?

Because they have to. What else will bring in the money? The promo will probably be twice as costly this time because "she's getting older now" or whatever was said in the nytimes interview. But she knows for sure about the whole plan for this. I even think the Shreadnet presale was her idea. Because she would never in the world leave us behind like this.

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:52 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Because they have to. What else will bring in the money? The promo will probably be twice as costly this time because "she's getting older now" or whatever was said in the nytimes interview.. But she knows for sure about the whole plan for this. I even think the Shreadnet presale was her idea. Because she would never in the world leave us behind like this.

Fingers crossed 🤞
Pink, "please, please don't leave us..."

Old Post 10-07-2017 12:54 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I'm finding it hard to comprehend these prices, I don't think this will happen in Europe, it can't possibly, but I'm probably in shock or denial....

I've literally been saving for this tour for 3 years or more, and the surprise promo summer tour cought me off guard, also Hollywood bowl tickets cost me $600

Her true fans are growing up, marketing need to think about that, we are older too, we are getting married, buying houses, having children, we can't even afford one show now?
It would be really awful if evin one person on here couldn't afford one show!

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:07 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*
Triple Platinum Record Level

Im just gonna go ahead and drop the $425 for Early Entry VIP for Boston. Wanted to do NYC too but looks like that wont happen. Im going to the show in Atlanta with some friends and family and will probably have to get crappy/mediocre seats for that one.

For TTAL tour, I think I payed $275 for VIP, so $15 more isnt going to stop me this time.

Dont get me wrong, I think that these ticket prices are absolutely insane. But when she came back to Boston for her second leg of TTAL tour, I bought a ticket from someone because I was broke when they originally went on sale, and it ended up being fake. Literally was at the front of the queue and had to watch all of my friends go in without me, then I went to the box office and more GA tickets had been released, but I had forgotten my ***king debit card. Sooooo, i had to leave. That SUCKED.

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:13 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I'm finding it hard to comprehend these prices, I don't think this will happen in Europe, it can't possibly, but I'm probably in shock or denial....

I've literally been saving for this tour for 3 years or more, and the surprise promo summer tour cought me off guard, also Hollywood bowl tickets cost me $600

Her true fans are growing up, marketing need to think about that, we are older too, we are getting married, buying houses, having children, we can't even afford one show now?
It would be really awful if evin one person on here couldn't afford one show!

I'm not only upset about "not affording" it. I'm upset that money goes before loyalty. That's what bugs me most even if I do understand. BUT lets hope they will give us more info about the pre sale for shreadnet. I have no idea how they would motivate a discount for a group of people and not everyone, but probably the easiest was is to make us all shut up and not tell anyone Can you alls do that? I can! Also, we're her best promoters in the world, so maybe that's another argument, it pays off, haha.

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:15 PM
p!nksson

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I'm not only upset about "not affording" it. I'm upset that money goes before loyalty. That's what bugs me most even if I do understand. BUT lets hope they will give us more info about the pre sale for shreadnet. I have no idea how they would motivate a discount for a group of people and not everyone, but probably the easiest was is to make us all shut up and not tell anyone Can you alls do that? I can! Also, we're her best promoters in the world, so maybe that's another argument, it pays off, haha.

Right?
We are for sure the best promoters!

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:19 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Right?
We are for sure the best promoters!

Yah, in an information overloaded society I'm sure the best way is word of mouth. People listen to their friends 100 times more than any promo.

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:32 PM
nique
Double Platinum

Did see those VIP prices.

Why do people buy them? You don't get a chance to meet her. I am asking.

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:42 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Did see those VIP prices.

Why do people buy them? You don't get a chance to meet her. I am asking.

Why in general or why we on here would buy them? I guess it's because in America it seems that there is only 100-200 GA tickets or so because there are mostly seats at the floor. I remember this from last tour when I did both LA shows. It was literally impossible to get GA. So the only other option to get to the pit or anywhere near the stage was to get VIP standing or Early entry standing ticket. The cheapest option was 350 dollars for early entry back then and now it's 450 dollars.

Old Post 10-07-2017 01:51 PM
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
u deleted your sent messages too? Cause i didnt once and thats why i couldnt receive messahes.

Yeah, I just went to every tab and chose "from the beginning" and there are literally no messages in there. lol. I also used to get emails whenever someone would comment on a thread I had commented on, but those stopped a couple years ago for some reason. My email hasn't changed.
I'm worried if they send something out, I won't get it.

I paid $350 for TTAL VIP early entry GA. It was the only way to get GA, and I feel like it'll probably be the same this time around.

Old Post 10-07-2017 02:09 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

HELP - I live in Panama and I had never brough GA fpr USA shows... How do they work? Where do people buy them?

I tried to get the best tickets possible during the TTAL love and I couldn't even get front rows, actually in front of the stage available in TicketMasters. just lateral seats,.which were the bests available.

Help help help... I want to get the best tickets possible!

Old Post 10-07-2017 02:21 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote