Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Will you want to see tour spoilers?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Will you want to see tour spoilers?

Everybody is different and especially since there is currently no European dates people might feel differently but do you want to avoid spoilers before your show or your country
Some people avoid set lists or just YouTube videos
Personally I avoid everything, I want my first show of a tour to be that bit extra special, I don't want to see her clothes, her stage, her entrance I especially don't want to hear her set list or see her stunts or silks. Everybody will have there own way of looking forward to shows for Me I was the first show to be so exciting and new and surpriseing
Its why Ive decided to travel to Canada in March at start my tour early then I can really enjoy watching all the YouTube videos all year and seeing all the pictures, and hearing everybodys stories and hearing how the setlist might change. I'm also going to take a short break from Instagram because anything pink or tour related could pop up on my feed

Is there anything you will avoid before your show? Or are you in europe and would normally avoid things but since there's no dates your just going to enjoy all the pictures and videos to keep you going till we get European dates?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2018 08:57 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

Normally I can control myself and be spoilerfree untill my first concert. But now we don't have European dates yet.. I wanna know it all!

Old Post 01-31-2018 09:05 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Im gonna be on YT first of March clicking refresh refresh refresh!

Old Post 01-31-2018 09:42 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Wezz
Normally I can control myself and be spoilerfree untill my first concert. But now we don't have European dates yet.. I wanna know it all!
+1

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:06 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I will try to stay away if she announces a late fall tour in Europe. If not, then I don't know :/

Old Post 02-01-2018 05:09 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

For the last two tours I've avoided spoilers (aside from the opening song photos) and it's meant for a heightened live experience.

Personally, I'd appreciate it if people would highlight posts as 'spoiler alerts' in consideration of those like me.

Old Post 02-01-2018 11:17 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
For the last two tours I've avoided spoilers (aside from the opening song photos) and it's meant for a heightened live experience.

Personally, I'd appreciate it if people would highlight posts as 'spoiler alerts' in consideration of those like me.

Same here. I've always avoided spoilers so the first gig was always such a surprise - I love it! I just don't know if I can stay away for so long.

Old Post 02-01-2018 11:58 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82

Well that's definitely something we always try and do here, I think it's only fair to talk about your spoilers is special tour talk threads, tour speculation talk is very different to spoilers, I'll talk all day about what I think she might sing, what I would like her to sing ect, but I do not want to know real set lists till I see my first show. With social media these days it's harder than before so I hope everybody here would respect our wishes

I'm glad I'm not alone and you feel the same as me, I definitely feel it adds something special to your first show, especially if your going to multiple shows it makes the first extra special

Old Post 02-01-2018 12:02 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

I'm not sure. After going to her first show back this summer, it was so much fun having no idea what was coming.

I will want to know the best place to stand in the heart, but my first show is a nosebleed seat. It'll probably be hard to even see the stage, so idk if it'll be worth avoiding spoilers. haha. I think it'll be hard to avoid spoilers on twitter, tumblr, and instagram though.

Last edited by Shmoo on 02-01-2018 at 12:40 PM

Old Post 02-01-2018 12:38 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

Don't think il be resisting with no Dublin dates. I recall when she kicked tour off here that was amazing. Il check out sneak peeks but hold hope for tour

Old Post 02-02-2018 05:30 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yeah. And its not just avoiding spoilers its avoiding them for like 10 months if youre a European Im glad Ill see her last US shows but I wouldnt suffer through 10 months

Old Post 02-03-2018 10:16 AM
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

hell yea!

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:47 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladyviki
Top 100 Charts Level

always stay away from spoilers since IND Tour. Easily. I dont want to know anything, not even the tracklist. I want surprises and just not know what to expect. But I dont know how its gonna work with all the social media now.

Old Post 02-06-2018 04:03 PM
ladyviki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladyviki Click here to Send ladyviki a Private Message Find more posts by ladyviki Add ladyviki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Top 100 Charts Level

I will be looking at tour spoilers, but I haven't been able to decide whether to post them on PinkHistory or not. I don't want people to stop following the page because i'm posting things they don't want to see.

So I've set up a Facebook group to post spoilers in if anyone is interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BTTourPinkHistory/

Old Post 02-08-2018 07:58 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHistory
I will be looking at tour spoilers, but I haven't been able to decide whether to post them on PinkHistory or not. I don't want people to stop following the page because i'm posting things they don't want to see.

So I've set up a Facebook group to post spoilers in if anyone is interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BTTourPinkHistory/

Well I'm not going to use ig from the start of the tour till march 21st because of this reason , not you just all of ig, because I know ig would ruin the tour for me, I think it's unavoidable
I love your ig 100% my favourite fan page, I think if people are stupid enough to stay on ig it's there own fault if it gets spoiled for you, if you're regularly liking pink pictures hash tags, pink fan pages or following pink and her dancers how do you expect to not see everything, I tried my best to avoid the summer tour set list but people on ig would rag the name of the song with the picture, annoying but I've learned my lesson
I would love if you posted about tour, because once I see my first show in Toroto I'll be all over ig wanting to see everything maybe would could run a poll on your story about who wants to see all new pictures from bt tour as they become available? Weather they unfollow you or not stuff will at least pop up on their feed

Old Post 02-08-2018 12:32 PM