Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk confirmed to perform at We Can Survive
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

P!nk confirmed to perform at We Can Survive

http://wcs.cbslocal.com/2017/09/08/...neup-announced/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2017 04:01 PM
Danni-D123 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I'm sick with excitement and nervous, I'm in california, oh my God.!!!!!!

Old Post 09-09-2017 04:38 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Sam Smith is there too? Haaa. Do we think they will do a duet?

Old Post 09-09-2017 04:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Sam Smith is there too? Haaa. Do we think they will do a duet?
i think so. hope so at least

Old Post 09-09-2017 10:10 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
i think so. hope so at least

Would be amazing 😍

Old Post 09-09-2017 10:12 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Ohhh how fun! I wonder how much tickets will cost!?!

Old Post 09-11-2017 04:31 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Ohhh how fun! I wonder how much tickets will cost!?!

I really want to know. I'm going if I am get tickets

They have loads of different categories for seats. I'm hoping the expensive ones are expensive enough to not sell out In 5 muinits, but not too crazy expensive that I can't buy them
But I also read once they sell out radio stations give out free tickets, but that also means they have to save tickets for them. I really hope they don't keep all the best seats for competitions...

Old Post 09-11-2017 12:08 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I really want to know. I'm going if I am get tickets

They have loads of different categories for seats. I'm hoping the expensive ones are expensive enough to not sell out In 5 muinits, but not too crazy expensive that I can't buy them
But I also read once they sell out radio stations give out free tickets, but that also means they have to save tickets for them. I really hope they don't keep all the best seats for competitions...

From what I've seen, contests like that usually give away the cheap tickets as prizes.
Maybe they will have like one pair of really good tickets for the GRAND PRIZE, but usually it seems like, ya, crap tickets in the back.

Old Post 09-11-2017 02:36 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
From what I've seen, contests like that usually give away the cheap tickets as prizes.
Maybe they will have like one pair of really good tickets for the GRAND PRIZE, but usually it seems like, ya, crap tickets in the back.

not when she did the album release for TTAL in Munich

Anyway i hope you guys can go see her must be fun and maybe she does something new

Old Post 09-11-2017 08:44 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Here's a price guide for anybody thinking of going
All frunt seats are 1000 dollars each these are all soled out
The ones behind them are all gone
Seats in the middle are 200-700 eavh regular seats at the back are, 100

If anybody really really wants to go there are"ramp seats" practically at the frunt, 900 each

I booked seats in the middle, if the guy on the phone toled the truth, everything clocer except ramp seats where soled out. Not what I expected concerning this was a presale. I will log in on Friday and try purchasing tickets judt to see if there is anything better available

My seats where 600 dollars for the two seats...

Old Post 09-14-2017 01:37 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

This is gonna be a good show!

Old Post 09-14-2017 04:10 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

So from last years line up acts took to the stage every 30 minutes, 5.30,6,6.30,7.30 Ect and bruno marz was last, do we think pink will be last?

30 mins between acts is no time at all concerning they will have to set up and cheak microphones Ect. So if she's not last and only has 20 mins 3-4 songs? What do we expect, who knew, perfect, what about us. And a new song or try?

And if she is last how much time do you think she'll get?

40 Mins would be incredible but I think I'm dreaming

Old Post 09-14-2017 07:01 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
So from last years line up acts took to the stage every 30 minutes, 5.30,6,6.30,7.30 Ect and bruno marz was last, do we think pink will be last?

30 mins between acts is no time at all concerning they will have to set up and cheak microphones Ect. So if she's not last and only has 20 mins 3-4 songs? What do we expect, who knew, perfect, what about us. And a new song or try?

And if she is last how much time do you think she'll get?

40 Mins would be incredible but I think I'm dreaming

I think she'll get most time. But yeah maybe 4 songs.

I also hope she and Sam will do Stay with me together too! But I donno...

Old Post 09-14-2017 07:15 PM
Black_Keyz

Loving all this

Old Post 09-14-2017 11:19 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

https://youtu.be/6keLEOSZ8W4

Bruno marz had 43 muinits.......

Charles puth has, 24 munits

One republic 25 muinits

Taylor swift 20

Surprise performance backstreet boys got 23!!!

Last edited by *CiaraDublin89* on 09-15-2017 at 12:31 PM

Old Post 09-15-2017 12:20 PM