Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk BBC Live Lounge - Download Thread
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists...15-88a08359bc63

Can we get these studio audio files somehow?

Are you talking about the "recently played" list? Or the interview audio files under "Performances"?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2017 08:58 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

Thank you so much for this! Do you still have that cover you made for the audio files? I cant find it on the thread anymore

Old Post 09-09-2017 06:51 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Thank you so much for this! Do you still have that cover you made for the audio files? I cant find it on the thread anymore

it's not the same odai did, but i did this if you like it

Attachment: livelounge.jpg
This has been downloaded 78 time(s).

Old Post 09-09-2017 07:04 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

THANK YOU!!!

Definitely happy about this. <3

Old Post 09-09-2017 07:07 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT

That's amazing thank you so much

Old Post 09-09-2017 08:38 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Are you talking about the "recently played" list? Or the interview audio files under "Performances"?
The files under "Tracks". The audio in the best possible quality.

Old Post 09-09-2017 09:50 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
The files under "Tracks". The audio in the best possible quality.

Unfortunately, those are the last played tracks on BBC as a list, not playable in full. Once you add them to "My Music", they create a Youtube, Spotify or Deezer playlist with similar tracks, but they're never on there as actual full songs.

The files I posted are pretty good quality and ripped from the main file of the stream, it is not a recording of the sound card output. If you insist, I can re-do the mp3s from the HD video stream for you! Let me know.

Old Post 09-09-2017 09:55 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

You guys are amazing. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into this. Can't wait to come home and download it all.

Old Post 09-09-2017 10:00 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Unfortunately, those are the last played tracks on BBC as a list, not playable in full. Once you add them to "My Music", they create a Youtube, Spotify or Deezer playlist with similar tracks, but they're never on there as actual full songs.

The files I posted are pretty good quality and ripped from the main file of the stream, it is not a recording of the sound card output. If you insist, I can re-do the mp3s from the HD video stream for you! Let me know.

Nah you don't have to! The audio you did is pretty great, I just thought maybe there's a way to sneak inside the system and get the files.

Thanks for the uploads.

Old Post 09-09-2017 10:34 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

Odai, the quality is beautiful, listening to it on my portable speaker, sounds so crisp. Thank you!

Old Post 09-10-2017 01:07 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
I love this.

Old Post 09-10-2017 07:45 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Sometimes, I feel like P!nk's unsure of her own voice/power. I wish she'd hone-in on it more and also, continue her runs a bit more, and not end abruptly...either way, she's still an amazing vocalist.

Old Post 09-10-2017 05:21 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Sometimes, I feel like P!nk's unsure of her own voice/power. I wish she'd hone-in on it more and also, continue her runs a bit more, and not end abruptly...either way, she's still an amazing vocalist.

Yes. I think it's also her producers' fault - she said Max Martin always ask her to rein it in.

Her live performances of JGMAR, etc. are just mindblowing (and given that she sings them live every other night) I don't know why they don't record that in the studio.

Old Post 09-10-2017 05:25 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

^

She said in an interview that her goal for BT was to get better at recording since she was always good live. Maybe she meant that she won't be as restrained and let it all out like it's live? Reminds me of Try This a little

Old Post 09-10-2017 06:58 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Yes. I think it's also her producers' fault - she said Max Martin always ask her to rein it in.

Her live performances of JGMAR, etc. are just mindblowing (and given that she sings them live every other night) I don't know why they don't record that in the studio.

Because it would be too much for radio and everyday people. I totally understand why they are keeping her mild in the studio.

On the other hand, sometimes she needs to let it go in a few singles. The Stay With Me cover was phenomenal and she would profit with a single and vocals like that.

Old Post 09-11-2017 01:09 PM