Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Where are you going on holidays this year?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Where are you going on holidays this year?

What are your holiday plans this year?
What countrys or city's will you visit?
Have you been there before?
How long have you wanted to go to this place?
Will you holiday in your own country?
What are you most looking forward to about it?
Who will you go with?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2016 08:22 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

I NEVER travel. When i take vacation days I sit at home and do nothing

Old Post 01-15-2016 03:21 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

Re: Where are you going on holidays this year?

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Who will you go with?

- I'm gonna swim the shiz out of the ocean.
- Going to a Greek island Lefkada
- Been there last year and i promised i will go again
- The rest of my holiday i will spend it in my country of course, we have a beautiful lake here
- Chillaxing, drinking, swimming
- My boyfriend and some friends

Old Post 01-15-2016 12:31 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I go to Vienna for a Matt Corby concert with my bf and my dear friend. Then I go to Greece for a medical student conference and hopefully I can find some days to jump to Santorini as well. In June I have to work in Croatia. In the summer I have to work here in Hungary but I would love to either visit Switzerland or Tuscany and hike around but the chances are low because of money and time problems. In November I go to Thailand for an exchange program and I want to visit Burma if I'm there. And that's all I guess for the year, it'll pretty busy, and I already planning the beginning of 2017 with an Erasmus program in Lisbon for 2 months.

Above.

Never, only brand new places except for Vienna and Croatia.

I wanted to go to Burma for years now. My only concern is I won't have enough time to discover everything because I need to get home to do my practice. I wish I could just travel Laps, Vietnam and Cambodia as well, I don't think I will ever get back there.

Yup, some hiking on my BF's bday. I wish I could take him to Paris as a surprise but this year I don't think I can get more money for one more travel.

Meeting new people and see how they live. I wanna learn from them and be a better man. I believe that you need to see the world to truly see yourself.

Who will you go with?

Alone/friends/bf. It depends.

Old Post 01-15-2016 02:05 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I'm going to Amsterdam in March for 5 nights and then Belgium in April to GroezRock festival.

Hopefully catch some sun in June & September too!

Old Post 01-15-2016 03:25 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Im probably going to Greece in the late summer with my sister and mother. Not sure where yet, but probably Crete or Zakynthos. Ive been to Crete before.
Im not too bothered, im mostly doing it for the others, right now i feel like id be perfectly happy not leaving the country this year.

Im probably gonna be camping with friends at some point during the summer, my friend got herself a caravan and seems to be eager to get us to come with.

Old Post 01-15-2016 08:28 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Rome in May and probably Copenhagen in September.

Old Post 01-18-2016 10:58 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

I go to Vienna for a Matt Corby concert with my bf and my dear friend. Then I go to Greece for a medical student conference and hopefully I can find some days to jump to Santorini as well. In June I have to work in Croatia. In the summer I have to work here in Hungary but I would love to either visit Switzerland or Tuscany and hike around but the chances are low because of money and time problems. In November I go to Thailand for an exchange program and I want to visit Burma if I'm there. And that's all I guess for the year, it'll pretty busy, and I already planning the beginning of 2017 with an Erasmus program in Lisbon for 2 months.

Above.

Never, only brand new places except for Vienna and Croatia.

I wanted to go to Burma for years now. My only concern is I won't have enough time to discover everything because I need to get home to do my practice. I wish I could just travel Laps, Vietnam and Cambodia as well, I don't think I will ever get back there.

Yup, some hiking on my BF's bday. I wish I could take him to Paris as a surprise but this year I don't think I can get more money for one more travel.

Meeting new people and see how they live. I wanna learn from them and be a better man. I believe that you need to see the world to truly see yourself.

Who will you go with?

Alone/friends/bf. It depends.

this all sounds amazing! you didnt even tell me!

though you forgot the most important one. 11th June, Tihany

Old Post 01-18-2016 11:29 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Detroit next month with a friend.... Gonna cause some trouble.

Maybe Europe 2016. I dunno.

Old Post 01-18-2016 11:38 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Norway
Top 100 Charts Level

So many going to Greece. I've been to Santorini, which is absolutely magical. The most beautiful place I've ever been to. No sand beaches though, since it is a volcanic island, but you won't miss them.
Lefkada and Zakynthos though have some amazing beaches. I love the intense light blue color of the sea.

I still don't know about my summer tbh. I want to travel to USA since the plane tickets to NYC are quite cheap actually. It irritates me that I haven't been outside of Europe. I would want to go to another European city again though.
Other than that, I'm going to Svalbard for 5 weeks to take a course in February. It's almost at North Pole and I get to see the northern lights at last!!
I'm also thinking of celebrating 17th May in Copenhagen.
Probably travelling twice to Greece, too.

And if P!nk starts touring in 2016 (I wish), I would like to travel to another town so that I can meet other fans. I want to be front row this time

Last edited by Norway on 01-18-2016 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 01-18-2016 08:30 PM
Norway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Norway Click here to Send Norway a Private Message Visit Norway's homepage! Find more posts by Norway Add Norway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
this all sounds amazing! you didnt even tell me!

though you forgot the most important one. 11th June, Tihany

I didn't say anything local on purpose.

And Tihany is not gonna be a simple holiday. It's gonna be the best day ever!!!!! And the biggest party as well.

Old Post 01-18-2016 10:11 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cRosKy
Major Label Level

I'm going to Spain to meet my boyfriend's parents and to visit an old friend of mine I will visit Valencia and Santiago, two cities that I've never been to before so I'm quite nervous

Only 4 days left

Old Post 01-18-2016 11:24 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I didn't say anything local on purpose.

And Tihany is not gonna be a simple holiday. It's gonna be the best day ever!!!!! And the biggest party as well.

oouuuh secrets, uh?

i suuure hope so.

Old Post 01-20-2016 02:28 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Europe 2016

Old Post 02-01-2016 02:28 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Europe 2016
Where exactly?

Old Post 02-01-2016 11:23 AM