Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > New Years Plans!
What are you doing December 31st?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Partying in a large city ie bars, downtown 0 0%
Partying in a house 5 62.50%
Nothing 1 12.50%
Asking somebody to marry me 0 0%
Watching adult films or a Ball dropping from home 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

New Years Plans!

Since my Halloween thread was a FLOP, I didn't bother asking what people would be doing for Thanksgiving (since it's mainly an American holiday and I'm the only American (worth anything) on here, it would have been pointless) or Christmas.

So, I'm doing one for the new year. What are your plans to bring in the new year? Answer the poll and tell us in detail with a post.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2015 12:25 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I have to work.

Old Post 12-29-2015 01:55 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

I guess im sort of "partying" in a house. My friends are having a small party at theirs, ill be sober though since its awkward to get there if i wouldnt be driving.

Tbh id be very okay with just staying home this year and stuff my face with fat and sugar.

Old Post 12-29-2015 02:11 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Norway
Top 100 Charts Level

I think partying in a house is like the only option in Norway.

Old Post 12-29-2015 02:19 PM
Norway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Norway Click here to Send Norway a Private Message Visit Norway's homepage! Find more posts by Norway Add Norway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

good old homeparty!

Old Post 12-29-2015 09:12 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

House party

Old Post 12-30-2015 08:06 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

I have the wonderful task of working NIGHTS!!!!

#NHSSlave

Old Post 12-30-2015 12:57 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I'm glad I tricked you people into saying what you're doing.

I expect an invite to join. You wouldn't want your favorite moderator to be home alone and crying would you?

Old Post 12-30-2015 12:58 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I'm glad I tricked you people into saying what you're doing.

I expect an invite to join. You wouldn't want your favorite moderator to be home alone and crying would you?

Sure thing, come hang with some swedish lesbians (and other non hetero ladies).

Old Post 12-30-2015 07:55 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

We have dinner at our place with some friends and towards midnight we go to a local bar.

Old Post 12-31-2015 11:59 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

NYC.

Last night was sooooooooooo awesome.

Old Post 01-01-2016 04:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Last night involved being continuously touched in a more or less appropriate way by my friend. Didnt help my feelings for her at all. At least the mood between her, me and our other friend was excellent again. So i suppose the night was better than expected.

Old Post 01-01-2016 05:47 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
NYC.

Last night was sooooooooooo awesome.

Glad you're having a good time. How long are you in the US for?

Old Post 01-02-2016 07:17 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Glad you're having a good time. How long are you in the US for?

Going back in the 4th!

Old Post 01-02-2016 01:49 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Going back in the 4th!
Well, it's decided!

I'm going to come see you. NYC is only an 8 hour drive from me. It's practically down the road.

Maybe

Old Post 01-02-2016 02:07 PM