Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink & Carey to be sued.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Pink & Carey to be sued.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/25/carey...libu-pedophile/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2013 09:53 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amsterdam
Top 100 Charts Level

here's a vid of the incident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JiY4wcibw
BTW the guy his name is Boris Issaei (the photographer). Let's go get the *****er. (Spam his FB page?)

Old Post 11-25-2013 11:47 PM
Amsterdam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amsterdam Click here to Send Amsterdam a Private Message Visit Amsterdam's homepage! Find more posts by Amsterdam Add Amsterdam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

what an effing roach

Old Post 11-26-2013 01:25 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

I really don't get why he's going after them. Having only seen the video posted on TMZ is looks like it was Carey's friend who was on the defensive, if anything it looks as though P!nk was accommodating by either providing her phone or talking to whoever it was on the otherside of the call (I can't tell)

Can I also just say, that the photog looks slippery as H.E.L.L

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:28 AM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:31 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Lol so HE is suing THEM? Ironic really. I mean okay sue Carey's friend because he beat him up (rightfully) but only because Carey and P!nk called him names, a decent judge will laugh in his face and bang that hammer on his head. He was taking a picture of a naked baby for fcuk's sake. Paparazzi laws in the US are crazy.

Old Post 11-26-2013 09:53 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Amsterdam
here's a vid of the incident https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6JiY4wcibw
BTW the guy his name is Boris Issaei (the photographer). Let's go get the *****er. (Spam his FB page?)

No, lets not lower our standards to his!

Old Post 11-26-2013 02:32 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Lol so HE is suing THEM? Ironic really. I mean okay sue Carey's friend because he beat him up (rightfully) but only because Carey and P!nk called him names, a decent judge will laugh in his face and bang that hammer on his head. He was taking a picture of a naked baby for fcuk's sake. Paparazzi laws in the US are crazy.

In the US you get more time for having pictures of Kids naked than you do if you touch a kid inappropriately it's shocking.

Old Post 11-26-2013 02:33 PM
unique_jana3

He might sue them, but he'd never win, because it's not like Carey did anything, it was his friend. The pap would probably get himself in trouble int he process, because of the reason of the incident AKA taking photos of a naked child Whatevs, I hope someday these fckers get what they deserve

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:11 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

Let him sue them! What a pig! Paparazzi are fricken insane, he's lucky P!nk knows she's a public figure, because her momma claws could have easily come out.

how is it possibly ok to photograph that? I don't condone violence, but He deserved a lot more than he got tbh

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:25 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

He's gonna loose and probably he will be the one to pay.

Old Post 11-26-2013 03:27 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Pfffffffffffff what an idiot! He is what he's been called.

Old Post 11-26-2013 04:53 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

That's really sad. I feel really bad for Pink and Carey. Don't want to watch the vid to support tmz but based on what you're saying it indeed sounds like he doesn't have a chance winning. Money makes people mad.

Old Post 11-26-2013 05:28 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by unique_jana3
He might sue them, but he'd never win, because it's not like Carey did anything, it was his friend. The pap would probably get himself in trouble int he process, because of the reason of the incident AKA taking photos of a naked child Whatevs, I hope someday these fckers get what they deserve
yeah i'm not sure, if he's suing for assault, that's not gonna work, and battery certainly not against them. and yes hopefully they wouldn't forget to mention this tiny little detail.

Old Post 11-26-2013 05:32 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

I hate paparatzzi damn I hate those gold diggers...and Why sue them? in the video he said that the men in the white shirt kicked him...so...he is one lying sick F uck bleg

Old Post 11-26-2013 05:33 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote