Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Official WW 5th single is: ARE WE ALL WE ARE
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Official WW 5th single is: ARE WE ALL WE ARE

SonyMusic Poland confirmed the track as the 5th single
here's the terrible cover artwork
source

Attachment: awawa.jpg
This has been downloaded 296 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:28 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

yeah, the artwork is embarrassingly bad.

i just hope it won't be the live version with a live video. i want a proper video and the album version.

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:32 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

they used the live version of AWAWA in both trailer teaser for the DVD so i think we're going to get something like Walk Of Shame.
But I'm ok with it. I love the track.

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:36 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andy-maf!a
Major Label Level

Thanks for posting! Awful cover though!

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:37 PM
andy-maf!a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy-maf!a Click here to Send andy-maf!a a Private Message Find more posts by andy-maf!a Add andy-maf!a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
they used the live version of AWAWA in both trailer teaser for the DVD so i think we're going to get something like Walk Of Shame.
But I'm ok with it. I love the track.

love the track too. just wasn't too impressed with the live version of it tbh.

still hoping for a proper TTAL release. i'm over the live videos.

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:38 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

this is my fav song
the cover is bad, but i hope the video is good

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:43 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by PinK4Sand
this is my fav song
the cover is bad, but i hope the video is good

Same here. I love this song!!
If this is true I will be very happy!!

Old Post 10-15-2013 10:51 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Not impressed with the song choice and the cover is terrible. Also suggests that the video is gonna be a boring live one. Not a good end for this era

Old Post 10-15-2013 11:05 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

This seems like the safe choice, but not necessarily a bad one. However it does seem like P!nk isn't trying at all this era. It all ended w/ Just Give Me A Reason, but there was enough great songs on TTAL to release 6 hits at least. But instead we got True Love which could have been replaced with a far better song from the album. Also, if the video is live, that's just pathetic. As for AWAWA, this song is too repetitive to last long. There was far better choices like TimeBomb, Where Did The Beat Go, Slut Like You, Walk of Shame, Run.

Edit: Well I just went on the lyric videos and AWAWA is the 2nd most popular one right after Walk of Shame...

Last edited by RiceNorim on 10-16-2013 at 01:16 AM

Old Post 10-16-2013 01:04 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

That can't possibly be the actual cover

Old Post 10-16-2013 01:08 AM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yey!!!

Who cares if the single covers are bad anyway? Speaking of the guy next to us on the last
LA show was friends with the guy who did her last 3 album covers.

Old Post 10-16-2013 01:42 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstian
Major Label Level

YEEEESSS!!!!!! First song i lived for! To me this is a little more of hardcore p!nk.. not soo bubblegum, such an amazing sound and different for her! super excited

Old Post 10-16-2013 02:41 AM
pinkstian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstian Click here to Send pinkstian a Private Message Visit pinkstian's homepage! Find more posts by pinkstian Add pinkstian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

....that cover tho

anywayssssssssssss. I don't hate this idea. It'll sound AWESOME on the radio. and it could POTENTIALLY have a great video (even though signs point to a stupid live vid)

I would have preferred HCYNH or WoS though

Old Post 10-16-2013 02:45 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

I think that is my least favorite song

Old Post 10-16-2013 04:49 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

Yes! A more edgy, rocky side of her.

That cover is terrible though! Represents the song so badly.

Old Post 10-16-2013 05:07 AM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote