Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

The US rarely carries the things I want.... So I might just get it off of Amazon, when it's released. It can't be $45. So I should be all right financially speaking.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2013 01:33 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

So, umm, when does it come out in the US?

Old Post 10-30-2013 03:39 AM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
The US rarely carries the things I want.... So I might just get it off of Amazon, when it's released. It can't be $45. So I should be all right financially speaking.

we got the DVD/cd/BluRay for FH just fine, so I am not TOO worried about it, but we undoubtedly get P!nk merch shafted

Old Post 10-31-2013 04:17 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
^probably.

Do you know when? It should be there before the actual DVD gets released imo?..

Old Post 10-31-2013 04:03 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I pre ordered on amazon.co.uk but just realized I have no cd player in my new mac nor does my bf's computer. We don't have dvd players either cause we use airplay and apple tv. this is gonna be interesting, lol. Will there be a download on iTunes too?
You'll have to buy a Blu-Ray player. I bought the Funhouse on iTunes first. Huge mistake. Same price as the DVD but the concert footage was broken down into music video-style footage with the between song banter cut out.

Old Post 10-31-2013 06:55 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
You'll have to buy a Blu-Ray player. I bought the Funhouse on iTunes first. Huge mistake. Same price as the DVD but the concert footage was broken down into music video-style footage with the between song banter cut out.

Alright, that sucks. I'll just tell a friend to rip it from my DVD and put it on a USB stick. Thanks for info!

Old Post 10-31-2013 07:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I watched the trailer from the opening night and it just proved that the color balance is really off on the DVD.

Left is from February, the right is from the DVD trailer.

Attachment: untitled-1.jpg
This has been downloaded 298 time(s).

Old Post 11-01-2013 01:21 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

of course color correction is a total mess everything is turned to magenta/shocking pink and also those terrible filters that you can easily see on her face...god.. i think they use them just to remove the terrible grain shots had, you can clearly see part of that grain in some of the audiance shots in the Walk Of Shame/Are We All We Are videos (Carey face for example)...
this is very very frustrating almost every tour is ruined by DVD filmed and edited in a terrible way

Old Post 11-01-2013 05:30 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Im not going to criticize it until I see the final product. Trailers arent always exact to the finished piece. I'm happy. i'm excited. I'm staying positive.

Old Post 11-02-2013 11:31 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Im not going to criticize it until I see the final product. Trailers arent always exact to the finished piece. I'm happy. i'm excited. I'm staying positive.
this.

also, i'd rather a Pinkish P!nk on a DVD than NO P!nk on a dvd

Old Post 11-03-2013 11:55 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAR!A_P!NK
In Detox Level

anyone knows a good site from where to buy the DVD in Europe? play.com has become crap.

Old Post 11-04-2013 01:40 PM
MAR!A_P!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MAR!A_P!NK Click here to Send MAR!A_P!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MAR!A_P!NK Add MAR!A_P!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I LOVED the filming of "Try This," and I believe, "I'm Not Dead" (it's been so long since I've watched it). I like some of the edits on the "Funhouse DVD," ie: "Babe I'm Going To Leave You," while others I wasn't so fond of. This is a lil much, but I don't exactly hate it. I hope it's not like that throughout the whole DVD.

Old Post 11-04-2013 10:12 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Does anybody know what is that CD pack version?
Its like TTAL album box/cover but with gold line on the side. I've seen it somewhere on the internet.

Old Post 11-12-2013 07:27 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andy-maf!a
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
Does anybody know what is that CD pack version?
Its like TTAL album box/cover but with gold line on the side. I've seen it somewhere on the internet.

Oooh - this I haven't seen!

Am I the only one that hopes that this concert is complete and uninterrupted with backstage/behind-the-scenes snippets. I've seen a couple of tour DVDs (Gaga and someone I can't remember), and the show is mixed up with behind-the-scenes bits. As much as they're great to see, I'd prefer them to be left to the "The Truth About Tour" extra.

Old Post 11-12-2013 09:08 PM
andy-maf!a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy-maf!a Click here to Send andy-maf!a a Private Message Find more posts by andy-maf!a Add andy-maf!a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rderoch
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by andy-maf!a
Oooh - this I haven't seen!

Am I the only one that hopes that this concert is complete and uninterrupted with backstage/behind-the-scenes snippets. I've seen a couple of tour DVDs (Gaga and someone I can't remember), and the show is mixed up with behind-the-scenes bits. As much as they're great to see, I'd prefer them to be left to the "The Truth About Tour" extra.

All the other concert dvd's were full concert with extras. I'm assuming this is the same.

Old Post 11-13-2013 02:58 AM
rderoch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rderoch Click here to Send rderoch a Private Message Find more posts by rderoch Add rderoch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote