Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

some songs are uploaded on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/OperationPinkies/videos

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2013 11:40 AM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Just to let everybody know, the bluray is SO much better than the regular. I mean SO much.

Old Post 11-27-2013 12:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
The Britney EPIX show for "Femme Fatale" they had shots that were seriously at the back of the arena so you could hardly see her at all. They also filmed the audience a LOT and they weren't even enthusiastic. It was a buzz kill if anything. They also filmed the TV screen for a Will.I.Am verse instead of her dance break. It would be like them filming Nate Reuss instead of P!nk during JGMAR They kept her vocals (yes, she DOES sing in parts) but since they muted everything, the audio sounded really awkward

so at least P!nk's problems SOUND minor. I have to wait until I see it

Oh I know this! They cut her out during Big Fat Bass and it's like the only part where she's dancing (I think). I do think the TTAL DVD is great, except for the vocals at some parts.

If y'all want the blu-ray mp4 file, let me know. It's only available for a week (since everyone gets to buy it by then)

Old Post 11-27-2013 12:18 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy

If y'all want the blu-ray mp4 file, let me know. It's only available for a week (since everyone gets to buy it by then)

can you send me link if you uploaded it? i will buy dvd next month but just cant wait anymore

Old Post 11-27-2013 12:28 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Not that she doesn't sound great but, she doesn't sound her best. I would have waited until I healed or I would have done it earlier in the tour. But I didn't do it so

Old Post 11-27-2013 12:39 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Satans Puppet
Top 100 Charts Level

Hi Guys,

I know you're all fans but uploading vids and sharing the mp4 vid file the week of release really does affect sales and will affect what you get in the future when the next tour comes around. If the DVD or Blu-ray don't hit target then next time around it might just be DVD only and after that nothing at all.

I work in the industry and whilst I think sharing the audio files are fine until they make them readily available to legally download. You should be buying the DVD and Blu-ray.

I know you guys think that sharing stuff on youtube is a way to raise awareness of pinks awesomeness but sometimes it has a detrimental affect to you as fans and what you will see from an artist/distributor in the future

Lots of Love

Puppy

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:07 PM
Satans Puppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Satans Puppet Click here to Send Satans Puppet a Private Message Find more posts by Satans Puppet Add Satans Puppet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Satans Puppet
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
Ahh ok. I get ya.

Tbh i didnt notice but only seen it twice.

I review discs on the side for my website so I look out for these things

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:09 PM
Satans Puppet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Satans Puppet Click here to Send Satans Puppet a Private Message Find more posts by Satans Puppet Add Satans Puppet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Satans Puppet
Hi Guys,

I know you're all fans but uploading vids and sharing the mp4 vid file the week of release really does affect sales and will affect what you get in the future when the next tour comes around. If the DVD or Blu-ray don't hit target then next time around it might just be DVD only and after that nothing at all.

I work in the industry and whilst I think sharing the audio files are fine until they make them readily available to legally download. You should be buying the DVD and Blu-ray.

I know you guys think that sharing stuff on youtube is a way to raise awareness of pinks awesomeness but sometimes it has a detrimental affect to you as fans and what you will see from an artist/distributor in the future

Lots of Love

Puppy

I'm not a s!ut I'm just great at sharing

I understand where you're coming from and I agree but I only share the files with P!nk fans (and not publicly)--they either already have the discs or will get 'em later.

It's just that some do not have blu ray players and watching it in HD is really different. And I personally know how hard it is to have to wait (I'm in SG and in P!nk's world that is a forgotten land; I preordered mine from Australia).

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:40 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by dfantasy
Right?! I mean I'd understand if this were Britney or Madonna (they heavily mastered her voice on her Epix special)

I'm not sure why they had to do that. I saw her live a few dates after this was filmed - her vocals were so, so, so good.

I also got a headache watching S!ut like you. Lol. And I'm someone who loves fast cuts.

yeah they're kinda bad with picking the right night. same thing with the funhouse tour. i went after the DVD came out and i was shocked at how tired her voice sounded in australia compared to stuttgart a couple of weeks later. she sounded amazing in stuttgart.

it's the same here. her voice sounds already super tired after only 3 songs in... and jlap is vocally very disappointing IMO.

but i love that she sounds better in the covers. don't know how to explain it, but it's like her voice is wasted in some of her own material... weird.

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:45 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
yeah they're kinda bad with picking the right night. same thing with the funhouse tour. i went after the DVD came out and i was shocked at how tired her voice sounded in australia compared to stuttgart a couple of weeks later. she sounded amazing in stuttgart.

it's the same here. her voice sounds already super tired after only 3 songs in... and jlap is vocally very disappointing IMO.

but i love that she sounds better in the covers. don't know how to explain it, but it's like her voice is wasted in some of her own material... weird.

i think her voice is great and loved the DVD.

im keeping it positive for myself :-)

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:51 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I ordered my DVD Sunday and it came a day later; unfortunately, I got it shipped to my bf's house an hour and a half away, because I don't trust my mail system/neighbors in my area. Ironically, I'll be getting it December 3rd (my bday) when he comes to visit.

I ordered the DVD because I don't have a blu-ray player, but if someone with the BR version is sharing it via digital upload then Id love to get a link.

Old Post 11-27-2013 01:53 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Someones' inbox is full so I can't reply.

Old Post 11-27-2013 02:10 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

This may have already been discussed, but do we know if the U.S. version will be the same as other countries who already have it? lol. Need to know if I should start looking at ordering from Australia. haha.

I'm counting on Best Buy to have it on the release date, so I'm not preordering.

I guess I don't remember the dvds ever being any different from country to country, just albums. Hope I'm right. lol.

Last edited by Shmoo on 11-27-2013 at 05:01 PM

Old Post 11-27-2013 04:56 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

Please tell me she does the high note on JLAP?

Old Post 11-27-2013 05:16 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93
Please tell me she does the high note on JLAP?

no.

Old Post 11-27-2013 05:18 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote