Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink TTAL tour on epix
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

pink TTAL tour on epix

dec 7th @ 8 pm ET

here's the trailer and it looks AH-MAH-ZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmK...eature=youtu.be

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2013 09:55 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

AMAZING!! and no stupid effects!!

I cannot wait for this, and its 2 days after the concert Im going to. So I can relive it again and again

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:03 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Never heard of this channel.

I don't get why the DVD is coming out while she is still on tour.

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:05 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

can't wait
hope for a "normal colors" on the actual dvd/bd release.... this clip seems a bit too pinkish and levels are very high

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:07 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
can't wait
hope for a "normal colors" on the actual dvd/bd release.... this clip seems a bit too pinkish and levels are very high

i'm just glad they've decided against that stupid diffused light and i love the cam in the egg/chandelier thing

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:11 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i'm just glad they've decided against that stupid diffused light and i love the cam in the egg/chandelier thing

haha thats the only part i thought was awkward!! cute as hell, but awkward

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:14 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

WOW! Looks very promising! Thanks for posting. I really can't wait to finally have that dvd in my hands.

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:18 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:

true
they totally killed the funhouse tour with that terrible editing on dvd.
It seems it has nice shots (she also has a camera on her belt during so what...) so the show is going to have very cool shots. But i hope those bright colors are just for the trailer, cuz they seem a bit ***ked up

Attachment: likethis.jpg
This has been downloaded 185 time(s).

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:30 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

is EpicHD a cinema?

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:32 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Looks nice! I love the camerawork, especially at :28.

But yeah, I hope the toning is gonna be fine.

Old Post 09-19-2013 10:48 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willowsage
Top 100 Charts Level

Excited she needed a video its like her one tru tradition

Old Post 09-19-2013 11:36 PM
willowsage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willowsage Click here to Send willowsage a Private Message Find more posts by willowsage Add willowsage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by <3P!nk
is EpicHD a cinema?

i'm not sure, but i've heard somewhere that this might go to theaters don't know if it's true but it would be AWESOME!

Old Post 09-20-2013 11:15 AM
N@tasha

quote:
i'm not sure, but i've heard somewhere that this might go to theaters don't know if it's true but it would be AWESOME!
WHAT?!

Old Post 09-20-2013 11:37 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

okay it's a bit confusing. it would be great if they put this in cinemas, especially worldwide, but i want the DVD and we don't actually know anything of the DVD release, right?

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:17 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

^^^ Right. That part has been kept kinda mum. So we're waiting. Yes, a big screen movie-ish thing is nice, but I'd rather have my DVD please.

Old Post 09-20-2013 12:23 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote