Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 49 50 [51]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Although I don't like normal/winter time, it's good to have an extra hour for it.

Just binged watch season 2. I love the casting but I wasn't impressed with the plot this season. I didn't see much character development or any new info about the upside down.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2017 06:01 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

big mouth.

Old Post 10-30-2017 06:17 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Good behavior is 👍👍👍👍👍

Old Post 11-04-2017 11:09 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Just binged watch season 2. I love the casting but I wasn't impressed with the plot this season. I didn't see much character development or any new info about the upside down.

Well, I liked it, although I've to say the new characters really didn't work that much (yet, we'll have to see what's coming in the next season(s) though), like the entire episode 7 wasn't really important at all (for this season). And indeed there wasn't match about The Upside Down.
And what sucks the most, we'll have to wait for a f'cking year to see the next lousy 8/9 episodes, d'oh!

Old Post 11-04-2017 01:13 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Good behavior is 👍👍👍👍👍
love this show but so far season 2 isn't really that great.

Old Post 11-09-2017 04:09 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
love this show but so far season 2 isn't really that great.

But its just been four episodes right? I want the whole season Im sooooo impatient to wait for a new episode every week I hope season 2 will be good

Old Post 11-09-2017 05:26 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote