Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 45 46 [47] 48 49 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

TWD is back, but dafu'q!?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2016 08:35 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by boink
TWD is back, but dafu'q!?

i kinda stopped watching after either season 3 or season 4, can't remember... it just became something that it wasn't and just didn't draw me in at all anymore. it never really got as good as the first episode either. the only character i really cared for was carol, but only one out of so many just couldn't hold my interest any longer.

some of the actors are really good, the production value is great and i love horror--but idk. this show just lost me quickly.

Old Post 10-24-2016 08:46 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

enjoying insecure a lot! very good and fun show so far

Old Post 10-24-2016 08:51 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i kinda stopped watching after either season 3 or season 4, can't remember... it just became something that it wasn't and just didn't draw me in at all anymore. it never really got as good as the first episode either. the only character i really cared for was carol, but only one out of so many just couldn't hold my interest any longer.

some of the actors are really good, the production value is great and i love horror--but idk. this show just lost me quickly.

Well, it used to be a fun show with some s*h*i*t going on and going to explain at least a bit of why it actually happened. But since season 6 it's gotten towards sadistic violence against people, in a way that IMO is just nuts. And from what I've read (I don't follow the comics), this Negan story will go on for quite a while. Also they don't even try to explain anything anymore.

Old Post 10-24-2016 09:22 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Well, it used to be a fun show with some s*h*i*t going on and going to explain at least a bit of why it actually happened. But since season 6 it's gotten towards sadistic violence against people, in a way that IMO is just nuts. And from what I've read (I don't follow the comics), this Negan story will go on for quite a while. Also they don't even try to explain anything anymore.

well, idk. it was a brutal show and was never really tame to begin with from what i can remember. and to draw in more people i guess they try to bank in on the violence and do some weird **** to get viewers talking. i don't know what the negan story is cause i never read the source material but if people tune in i am sure they will milk it to no end.

and they stopped explaining things by s6? hasn't the second half of s6 or s7 started recently? maybe they will explain things then.

Old Post 10-26-2016 04:56 PM
boink

quote:
haha i guess it's just not your kind of show. i like the slow creepiness of it and the weirdness. reminds me of 60s and 70s horror.

S'up? Nothing about your new favourite TV show right after Buffy yet?
It got a bit creepy and bloody violent.

Old Post 10-27-2016 08:12 PM
grenno

quote:
S'up? Nothing about your new favourite TV show right after Buffy yet?
It got a bit creepy and bloody violent.

you mean channel zero? well, no one watches it here it's like talking to myself

and it still has to proof itself. i think my favorite tv show right after buffy would be roseanne

Old Post 10-27-2016 09:09 PM
boink

quote:
you mean channel zero? well, no one watches it here it's like talking to myself

and it still has to proof itself. i think my favorite tv show right after buffy would be roseanne

Hey, I watch it! It just didn't impress me like it did impress you.

Old Post 10-27-2016 09:11 PM
grenno

quote:
Hey, I watch it! It just didn't impress me like it did impress you.

yeah, i know. i really enjoy the slow creepiness of it. and the acting is great! (and woof @ gary! )

Old Post 10-28-2016 05:31 PM
boink

Damn, season 3 of The Fall didn't end well. They screwed up all potential there has been.

Old Post 10-31-2016 10:13 AM
grenno

quote:
Damn, season 3 of The Fall didn't end well. They screwed up all potential there has been.

oh it's already over? need to catch up. i've only watched the first two or three episodes of this season.

Old Post 11-01-2016 12:40 PM
boink

quote:
oh it's already over? need to catch up. i've only watched the first two or three episodes of this season.

Yes, there're just six episodes again.

Old Post 11-01-2016 01:07 PM
purple18

so we finished stranger things last night and it was so gross. ew. i don't want the demogorgon to come back

Old Post 11-04-2016 08:19 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
yeah, i know. i really enjoy the slow creepiness of it. and the acting is great! (and woof @ gary! )

Where's the Candle Cove fanboy? "She's dreaming this." It just got creepy again.

Old Post 11-07-2016 08:55 PM
grenno

quote:
Where's the Candle Cove fanboy? "She's dreaming this." It just got creepy again.

haha oh man! i didn't expect THAT person to die at the end of the episode! took me by surprise.

Old Post 11-07-2016 09:02 PM