Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Norway
It had to come sooner or later, but one of the main reasons were that the actress is starring in Fear the walking dead, which is filmed in Mexico whereas The 100 in Canada. But I agree with you.

It was a brilliant episode however!! All the background story! Wow!

I know, but that's not an acceptable excuse or explanation anyway. There're enough ways to write around such problem without killing the character.
They killed two characters with acutal potential of story related importance in the last two episodes. First Monroe, and now Lexa.

So where's this going anyway? Alie V1.0 vs. Alie V2.0?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2016 04:28 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I've fell asleep every episode of the new House of Cards. Whyyy. Donno if it's my bfs comfy chest or if the series is boring.

Old Post 03-08-2016 05:26 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I've fell asleep every episode of the new House of Cards. Whyyy. Donno if it's my bfs comfy chest or if the series is boring.

Probably you expected something else, now Donald Trump is f'cking everything up in reality. Although this is the perfect answer to everything Trump pulls out of his a*s*s all the time.

Old Post 03-08-2016 05:42 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

I've to say, I don't like the latest developments in both The 100 and The Walking Dead. Oh well, we'll see what it leads to.

Old Post 03-14-2016 09:32 PM
purple18

We started The Night Manager but not impressed with it. Too cliché i guess?

Old Post 03-14-2016 10:59 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by boink
I've to say, I don't like the latest developments in both The 100 and The Walking Dead. Oh well, we'll see what it leads to.
Yeah im just pissed Thats another lesbian couple DESTROYED

Old Post 03-15-2016 05:18 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Haha this!!!

What is the new season of TWD like? I just stopped watching because I lost interest.

Old Post 03-16-2016 07:57 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Haha this!!!

What is the new season of TWD like? I just stopped watching because I lost interest.

The Walking Dead is till pretty good, although they're running around in circles with the story, and it was pretty ridiculous how Glenn survied certain situations, and the latest developments where Rick's group went after Negan's are quite heavy. Although I can understand that - after being attacked twice - they decided to fight, but the way they did, especially in the last episode, was something you could even call sadistic.

Old Post 03-16-2016 03:09 PM
boink

What are they doing to The 100?

Old Post 04-01-2016 08:56 PM
boink

Damn, the TWD season finale sucked.

Old Post 04-04-2016 08:34 PM
grenno

quote:
Damn, the TWD season finale sucked.

i haven't been watching since the end of either season 3 or 4. can't remember, it's all a mush. also, i'm thinking i am not missing out on much.

---

damages... this show was just too great! love the corruption, the scheming, the deception, the secrets and GLENN CLOSE!! <3

Old Post 04-04-2016 08:50 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i haven't been watching since the end of either season 3 or 4. can't remember, it's all a mush. also, i'm thinking i am not missing out on much.

Well seasons 4 & 5 have been good actually, but season 6 is pretty bad compared to the previous ones.

Old Post 04-04-2016 08:58 PM
grenno

quote:
Well seasons 4 & 5 have been good actually, but season 6 is pretty bad compared to the previous ones.

the thing for me was, not one episode that came after ever lived up to the strong pilot and i just wasn't invested in anyone apart from maybe carol, so i just called it quits. i'll watch whenever i have the time and feel like it, but it's really not that high up on my list of shows to watch tbh.

Old Post 04-04-2016 09:14 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Anyone else watched/watching The Killing?

Old Post 04-05-2016 03:05 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Vinyl is pretty good.

Old Post 04-06-2016 04:53 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote