Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (51): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
Watching Hannibal, makes me want to become a vegetarian.

I watch shows usually only when I'm eating. I can stomach a lot of gore but Hannibal makes me lose my appetite without fail

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2014 02:24 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

Currently watching Broadchurch and Girls (season 3)

Old Post 04-09-2014 12:23 AM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

new season of orphan black in a week!!!!!!! i can't wait!

(and ***king hell! this year went by FAST!)

Old Post 04-11-2014 08:56 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

Nice!

Old Post 04-11-2014 09:02 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

i cant wait !!

Old Post 04-11-2014 09:02 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
i cant wait !!

i sooo wanna know what's gonna happen to cosima! there was a video for a new clone that's gonna be introduced and things look grim! this season looks so much darker -- **** is gonna hit the fan!

so excited

Old Post 04-11-2014 09:04 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
I watch shows usually only when I'm eating. I can stomach a lot of gore but Hannibal makes me lose my appetite without fail
i have to turn the channel i can handle any type of gore ,except people eating gross things.

Old Post 04-11-2014 09:06 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

oh, btw, "looking" is pretty good!

Old Post 04-11-2014 09:08 PM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
my best friend and her bf are med students and watch Hannibal too but yesterday she told me it's actually appetizing to them weirdos!

Old Post 04-11-2014 10:20 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

YAY!! new nurse jackie episode!! i'm so happy

Old Post 04-14-2014 09:32 PM
N@tasha

Is Game of thrones for me?

Old Post 04-14-2014 09:56 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

It's been probably posted 10 times... but the Suits are rad!

Old Post 04-14-2014 10:35 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post 04-16-2014 11:28 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I've just watched the whole first season of Orange is the New black. I loved it! It took a couple of episodes to really start to like, but now I'm hooked. Waiting for the second season!

I'm sure you would like it since there's a lot of lesbian love in it

EDIT: your first post is about watching orange is the new black hahaha. sorry, don't really have any new tips.

Old Post 04-16-2014 01:41 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I've just watched the whole first season of Orange is the New black. I loved it! It took a couple of episodes to really start to like, but now I'm hooked. Waiting for the second season!

I'm sure you would like it since there's a lot of lesbian love in it

EDIT: your first post is about watching orange is the new black hahaha. sorry, don't really have any new tips.

Lol yeah ive seen it, its great! Pretty excited for season 2 :3

Old Post 04-16-2014 03:31 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote