Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Looking for someone who can sell on eBay!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

Looking for someone who can sell on eBay!!

Hey guys
I need someone who can ebay my ticket on the uk ebay (I can't do that!) and redirect the payment to my email address, looks like no one needs this ticket but I need to get the money back.

I'll pay you expenses if needed

Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2013 09:38 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

i dunno if i can sell on UK ebay but i may try.

Old Post 04-05-2013 02:17 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heatherlpink

What venue's it for and are you selling at face value?

Old Post 04-05-2013 07:13 PM
heatherlpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heatherlpink Click here to Send heatherlpink a Private Message Visit heatherlpink's homepage! Find more posts by heatherlpink Add heatherlpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

I got it for slightly more than face value, for 68 GBP. Are you guys able yo do that?

Old Post 04-05-2013 07:16 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by Careyp!nk
I got it for slightly more than face value, for 68 GBP. Are you guys able yo do that?
does it requires any special qualities? can you sell it worldwide with a standard ebay acount?

Old Post 04-05-2013 07:37 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I deleted my account a few weeks ago because I didn't use it. I'd have helped.

But why can't you do it? You can sign up from Italy.

Old Post 04-05-2013 08:01 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

I can sell, I always do, but if I put it then doesnt come on ebay.co.uk results. Before you can sell internationally you need 10 selling feedbacks and 90 days after your first item sold. Thats why I can't

Old Post 04-05-2013 08:41 PM
AlrightSir

Oh I wasn't aware of that, sorry.

Old Post 04-05-2013 08:48 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Oh I wasn't aware of that, sorry.
awwww i guess i useless too

Old Post 04-05-2013 11:07 PM
heatherlpink

pm me the details I can do it for ya

Old Post 04-06-2013 06:49 PM
heatherlpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heatherlpink Click here to Send heatherlpink a Private Message Visit heatherlpink's homepage! Find more posts by heatherlpink Add heatherlpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by heatherlpink
pm me the details I can do it for ya

done!!

Old Post 04-06-2013 07:24 PM