Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > New US & Canada Leg in Oct-Dec!
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cervin
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Freakin'P!nkFan
Going to the Indy show! Yay!
i might go to that one too

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2013 06:37 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

I'm so happy for you all! That is awesome, huuuge tour, hopefully she comes to europe a 2nd time aswell. Long time enough for me to save up money lol haha

Old Post 03-19-2013 07:04 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
I'm so happy for you all! That is awesome, huuuge tour, hopefully she comes to europe a 2nd time aswell. Long time enough for me to save up money lol haha
No. She is declining in Europe because you guys have The Wanted and Rihanna.

P!nk is now America's daughter

Old Post 03-19-2013 07:15 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94

yeah wheres Europe? :/ if she is going for the normal amount she could do about another 20 in europe.. it would be a squeeze though as there is a month gap between Australia and the 2nd US leg

Old Post 03-19-2013 11:13 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i hoooooope january-february for us. tour is supposed to last minimum until february of 2014. i really hope so. really really really hope.

I hope for a summer tour in Europe. That would be the ****!!!!!

Old Post 03-19-2013 11:20 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseP!nkman
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

stadium tour!

Old Post 03-19-2013 11:22 AM
JesseP!nkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseP!nkman Click here to Send JesseP!nkman a Private Message Find more posts by JesseP!nkman Add JesseP!nkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by JesseP!nkman
stadium tour!

Yeahhh

Old Post 03-19-2013 11:25 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by mjon
Im soooooo happy right now!!!! Anyone doing Seattle and Vancouver??

Ill be at seattle for sure

Old Post 03-19-2013 11:28 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
that would be great! i'm really not looking forward to the stress of getting tickets though and working my *** off this summer to have enough money but it will all be worth it

Old Post 03-19-2013 11:40 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjon
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Ill be at seattle for sure

Cool!!

So there will be VIP, right?

Old Post 03-19-2013 06:52 PM
mjon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjon Click here to Send mjon a Private Message Find more posts by mjon Add mjon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by mjon
Cool!!

So there will be VIP, right?

I think so, but I hope not.

Old Post 03-20-2013 02:48 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

I have a funny feeling that we are going to go through the same nonsense getting presale tickets for the new dates, as we went through getting them for the tour that's going on now. Some of the other ticket agencies besides Ticketmaster have the dates posted on their websites already, which leads me to believe that they are going to have more tickets than Ticketmaster & the venues where the shows will be, once again.

Old Post 03-20-2013 06:11 AM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Donnausa
I have a funny feeling that we are going to go through the same nonsense getting presale tickets for the new dates, as we went through getting them for the tour that's going on now. Some of the other ticket agencies besides Ticketmaster have the dates posted on their websites already, which leads me to believe that they are going to have more tickets than Ticketmaster & the venues where the shows will be, once again.
Welcome to the Funhaus of GaGa

Old Post 03-20-2013 06:30 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Welcome to the Funhaus of GaGa

I lol'd.

Old Post 03-20-2013 02:12 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

Anyways, I'll definitely be going to Boston. Maybe Atlanta.

Old Post 03-20-2013 02:14 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote