Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > VIP packages in Aus
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

VIP packages in Aus

According to live nation there are going to be VIP ticket packages in australia http://www.facebook.com/LiveNationOzNz?fref=ts . Has anyone found out anything extra about when they are going to be available etc because I can't find any info anywhere and am worried that I won't before presale tomorrow! This is too stressful.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2012 05:56 AM
beckyrburgess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beckyrburgess Click here to Send beckyrburgess a Private Message Find more posts by beckyrburgess Add beckyrburgess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

I'm a little concerned now.
Shouldn't these VIP packages be finalised before any tickets go on sale!?!?

quote:
Q: Will there be VIP packages for the tour?
A: Yes. These packages are still being finalised. We will post an update on Facebook when they have been finalised. Please note meet & greets will NOT be available.

I've purchased standard GA for Perth 26/6 and was aiming to get another GA for the added 28/6 date. BUT.... If there's going to be VIP, it's very likely there's going to be ppl getting early entry etc, & if that's the case, I would like to buy at least 1 VIP to ensure I have every chance possible of getting to the front.

The dilemma now is... do I go ahead purchase the normal GA tix, or do I hold off and see what happens with the VIP packages

what. a. nightmare!

Old Post 10-11-2012 02:11 PM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

That's exactly what I was thinking. People keep asking them about it and all they answer is that they'll post more information on their facebook page when they get it. I asked them:
so if we buy tickets tomorrow, there may be vip tickets released for the same night at a later time?
and they said:
we really don't have any more information at the moment - as soon as we have some news we'll post it on our FB page.

Old Post 10-11-2012 10:10 PM
beckyrburgess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beckyrburgess Click here to Send beckyrburgess a Private Message Find more posts by beckyrburgess Add beckyrburgess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

JUST CONFIRMED:
"True Love" - Ultimate VIP Party Package for P!nk's The Truth About Love Tour.

This package includes:
- One Gold seat ticket;
- VIP Entrance;
- Pre-show part for one hour including appetizers, beverages, fun activities;
- Exclusive tour gift;
- VIP laminate;
- Host & onsite event staff.

Packages start from $399.90.

Old Post 10-12-2012 12:37 AM
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

Why can't they just do a package that has early enterance only!? -_-
$400 is ridiculous!

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:33 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I don't see how it is worth $400! It will be further away than GA.

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:41 AM
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

oh, is it further than GA?
I thought with the early enterence, that allowed the opportunity to get up close to the front near the stage?
For what's included in the package, there's no way to justify paying $400!

edit: 2 minutes until Perth tix go on sale w00t

Last edited by Miz_Mouse on 10-12-2012 at 06:58 AM

Old Post 10-12-2012 06:51 AM
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

nope, it'll just be good sitting seats!! i hope you got the tickets you wanted!

Old Post 10-12-2012 07:19 AM
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

I just noticed on ticketek that VIP option is only available through selecting seats!? what is the point of that?? you don't need early entry to go to allocated seats, srsly! haha

Yep, got another GA ticket for 28/6
going to 3 out of 3 Perth dates, woooo

Old Post 10-12-2012 07:32 AM
Fabricio
Platinum Level

no meet&greets????????

what the hell, P!nk !!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-13-2012 05:02 PM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Fabricio
no meet&greets????????

what the hell, P!nk !!!!!!!!

are you serious, or joking? no meet & greets will be for sale through the VIP packages, but she might do meet & greets through competitions like she's done before. I think it's fantastic that they don't sell meet & greets. it's so wrong in my opinion.

Old Post 10-14-2012 12:14 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
are you serious, or joking? no meet & greets will be for sale through the VIP packages, but she might do meet & greets through competitions like she's done before. I think it's fantastic that they don't sell meet & greets. it's so wrong in my opinion.

I didn't know that!!
I wish they sold M&G

would be fun

Old Post 10-14-2012 11:09 PM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leish83
MixTape Level

I have noticed that there is VIP GA and VIP Gold reserve, for the GA does that mean you don't really have to line up for very long because of VIP entry??

Old Post 10-16-2012 05:39 AM
Leish83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leish83 Click here to Send Leish83 a Private Message Find more posts by Leish83 Add Leish83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

yep! VIP GA means you get early entry. but i think they are only doing it in brisbane!

Old Post 10-16-2012 08:11 AM
Paul_PK
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by beckyrburgess
yep! VIP GA means you get early entry. but i think they are only doing it in brisbane!

I asked this question and was given this respone
"Hi Paul,

GA tickets are only available in Brisbane and it does not offer early entry.

Thanks,
Live Nation"

Hope this helps peeps. Seems like Australia is still working on the fair system of the earlier you queue the more chance of being at the front. Wish the UK and US was still like that. We'd have bought tix to a lot more gigs.

Old Post 10-16-2012 11:21 PM
Paul_PK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul_PK Click here to Send Paul_PK a Private Message Find more posts by Paul_PK Add Paul_PK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote