Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > australian tour dates
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

Perth seating plan is up to view!
I'm on my phone and can't upload it
Not long now!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2012 02:57 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miz_Mouse
Perth seating plan is up to view!
I'm on my phone and can't upload it
Not long now!!!

I know Im sooo nervous!! haha

Old Post 10-09-2012 03:02 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

I'm getting a lil worried. Reading on fb that Brisbane tix sold out within a minute.
Eeek! I'm not at home, hope I get home in time for midday haha!

Old Post 10-09-2012 03:09 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miz_Mouse
I'm getting a lil worried. Reading on fb that Brisbane tix sold out within a minute.
Eeek! I'm not at home, hope I get home in time for midday haha!

Well there is always the LiveNation presale in a couple of days I really hope they are decent tickets. Im aiming for gold seating, what about you?

Old Post 10-09-2012 03:13 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

That is true!
Aiming for gold seats for the 25th. My mum & I always go to the first concert together
Then GA for the 26th

Last edited by Miz_Mouse on 10-09-2012 at 05:38 AM

Old Post 10-09-2012 03:16 AM
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

wow! that was hectic! exhausted quickly, but I kept refreshing!
Managed to get 2 seats block 203 for 25/6 & GA for 26/6
Can't wait, bring on June!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment: pink seating.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post 10-09-2012 05:23 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

^^ Your lucky I didn't manage to get any this time So I will try for the LiveNation presale instead. I could have got standing tickets but the people I'm going with want gold seating...

Old Post 10-09-2012 05:47 AM
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

awww
will keep fingers crossed for you
With the gold seating it kept coming up with block 208, 209 & 210 ... was lucky when 203 came up

Old Post 10-09-2012 06:21 AM
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

anypne else sitting by their computers waiting for the tickets to be available ?! lol

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:43 AM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

yes! i'm so nervous..

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:46 AM
beckyrburgess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beckyrburgess Click here to Send beckyrburgess a Private Message Find more posts by beckyrburgess Add beckyrburgess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

haha me too...why do we get so nervous?! goodluck- not that you will need it!

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:48 AM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beckyrburgess
MixTape Level

i'm trying to get GA for 5 different dates hahah. good luck for you too! where are you trying for?

Old Post 10-12-2012 03:51 AM
beckyrburgess is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beckyrburgess Click here to Send beckyrburgess a Private Message Find more posts by beckyrburgess Add beckyrburgess to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nimue
Major Label Level

I got tickets! I have been a fan for years, but live in Tassie and noone ever comes to Tassie, and I've been too broke to get to another state to see her in the past. I just got tickets to see her on my birthday next year. Think they might be terrible seats (with mum and aunty so no standing for me), but I could not care less. I'm going to P!nk!!! I am beyond excited, just had to share. I am on top of the world at the moment. It's nearly 9 months away but I'm calling it already. Best. Birthday. EVER!!!

Last edited by Nimue on 10-12-2012 at 04:15 AM

Old Post 10-12-2012 04:12 AM
Nimue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nimue Click here to Send Nimue a Private Message Find more posts by Nimue Add Nimue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

livenation had to be the most retarded site to buy from! ive got two sydney and brisbane so far. see if i can scrape up some more money by mon/weds haha

hope you all got yours!

Old Post 10-12-2012 04:16 AM
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nimue
I got tickets! I have been a fan for years, but live in Tassie and noone ever comes to Tassie, and I've been too broke to get to another state to see her in the past. I just got tickets to see her on my birthday next year. Think they might be terrible seats (with mum and aunty so no standing for me), but I could not care less. I'm going to P!nk!!! I am beyond excited, just had to share. I am on top of the world at the moment. It's nearly 9 months away but I'm calling it already. Best. Birthday. EVER!!!

ooh congrats! what date did you get? you are gonna love it!!!

Old Post 10-12-2012 04:17 AM