Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > crown plaza birmingham?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

crown plaza birmingham?

can anyone tell me how near or far the crown plaza in birmingham is to the lg arina? i cant trust what the hotels say theyl always try make it sound as cloce as possibal...
just wondering is it a five minint walk or a ten mnit drive also is there any hotel closer?any help would be great thanx ive never been to birmingham before
xx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2012 01:14 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

anyone help?i wanna pay for it soon so i can forget about it...

Old Post 09-29-2012 05:39 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood
Triple Platinum Record Level

i don't know the specifics of exactly how near or far individual hotels are but there is a lotttt that is walkable from the lg arena. if it says it's near then it probably is. there's loads around there, we've never needed the car.

Old Post 09-29-2012 05:42 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkrocks4ever
World Tour Level

Its a 3min walk. 1min drive.

Old Post 09-30-2012 05:28 AM
p!nkrocks4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrocks4ever Click here to Send p!nkrocks4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrocks4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrocks4ever Add p!nkrocks4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: crown plaza birmingham?

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
can anyone tell me how near or far the crown plaza in birmingham is to the lg arina? i cant trust what the hotels say theyl always try make it sound as cloce as possibal...
just wondering is it a five minint walk or a ten mnit drive also is there any hotel closer?any help would be great thanx ive never been to birmingham before
xx

Google maps is always good for this. You can type in the arena and the hotel and click for walking distance and it will tell you how many minutes walk.

This works world wide!

Last edited by thinkpink4bex on 09-30-2012 at 01:11 PM

Old Post 09-30-2012 01:08 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Re: Re: crown plaza birmingham?

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex
Google maps is always good for this. You can type in the arena and the hotel and click for walking distance and it will tell you how many minutes walk.

This works world wide!

quote:
Originally posted by p!nkrocks4ever
Its a 3min walk. 1min drive.
quote:
Originally posted by missundaztood
i don't know the specifics of exactly how near or far individual hotels are but there is a lotttt that is walkable from the lg arena. if it says it's near then it probably is. there's loads around there, we've never needed the car.

thanx everyone very helpfull i think thats the hotel for me

Old Post 09-30-2012 05:04 PM