Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > V fest
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

V fest

Is anyone doing both shows? Weston park and Hylands park? How are you traveling between the cities?

Google maps fooled me into thinking Weston park was in London lmao. So we have a situation here since it's approx. 4h between the festivals

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2017 06:01 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

This is why I'm not doing v fest.
Thanx so some honest people on here can't rember Paull or Jordan. Anyway Sombody toled me they where so far apart. How can they even call this one festival??

If it was a real festival in one venue I wouybe going going. It dosent seem possible to q, sleep, change hotel.... Crazy.... Good look if you make it, it will be worth it

Old Post 08-13-2017 07:00 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
This is why I'm not doing v fest.
Thanx so some honest people on here can't rember Paull or Jordan. Anyway Sombody toled me they where so far apart. How can they even call this one festival??

If it was a real festival in one venue I wouybe going going. It dosent seem possible to q, sleep, change hotel.... Crazy.... Good look if you make it, it will be worth it

Why? I think it's good! It's my own "fault" to want to travel and see the same artist twice. It's also a possibility to see her more than once

Old Post 08-13-2017 07:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Why? I think it's good! It's my own "fault" to want to travel and see the same artist twice. It's also a possibility to see her more than once

No I just mean compaired to Berlin for example both shows at the same venue. That's why I chose Berlin over the v fest. But I know for you it's a last minute trip

Old Post 08-13-2017 07:56 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
No I just mean compaired to Berlin for example both shows at the same venue. That's why I chose Berlin over the v fest. But I know for you it's a last minute trip

Yeah. And I'm not a fan of festivals so I'd done Berlin 100 times before V fest, haha. But miss her so bad and life ***ked up so I can make it yey Hopefully things will sort themselves out.

Old Post 08-13-2017 08:12 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

That sounds like really hard work. Hope you manage it ok!

Old Post 08-13-2017 09:37 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
That sounds like really hard work. Hope you manage it ok!

Looks brighter and brighter actually are you going?

Old Post 08-13-2017 09:40 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Honestly if we organised to rent a mini van between 10 fans and Sombody drove to the other venue I would go but I can't drive....

Good luck Dani you'll be fine!! You will have an amazing time and we know it's worth it!!

Old Post 08-14-2017 12:52 AM
Dani

quote:
Honestly if we organised to rent a mini van between 10 fans and Sombody drove to the other venue I would go but I can't drive....

Good luck Dani you'll be fine!! You will have an amazing time and we know it's worth it!!

Thanks babe!

Well woke up sick with a sore throat today on top of it all, lmao. But I got like 5 days to get better haha.

Old Post 08-14-2017 08:42 AM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Looks brighter and brighter actually are you going?

Yeah, Weston Park for us. 😊 So excited, it's been far too long!

Last edited by Danni-D123 on 08-14-2017 at 11:58 AM

Old Post 08-14-2017 11:43 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Thanks babe!

Well woke up sick with a sore throat today on top of it all, lmao. But I got like 5 days to get better haha.

I want to come for Saturday

Old Post 08-14-2017 03:49 PM
Dani

quote:
I want to come for Saturday

Come! Why not?

It's gonna be sunny compared to sunday

Old Post 08-14-2017 04:41 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Come! Why not?

It's gonna be sunny compared to sunday

Are you camping or hotel?

Old Post 08-14-2017 05:10 PM
Dani

quote:
Are you camping or hotel?

I'd die if I camped, so some hotel somewhere 😬😬😬 You?

Old Post 08-14-2017 08:37 PM
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Does anybody have a spare ticket for Sunday ?!

Even a BOGOF offer ticket would be good

Old Post 08-15-2017 06:41 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote