Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
We have to think that she has W with her this time. Maybe she wants some days off with her kid too. I honestly don't think her schedule will be that packed.

Haha yeah, thats defo me wishful thinking, but I feel Glasgow and Belfast will be added to the UK list... she hasn't missed those venues since 2004, she wouldn't start now. Esp as she loves Scotland, GDATE!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:14 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Sheffield needs a date too, it's always been played since 2004 also!!!

Old Post 09-25-2012 03:45 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

Jordan,
Someone tweeted MotorpointArena about this tour and they replied with

"Not on the announced tour - but this is the place to find out the latest news"

So this is very doubtful at the moment which is a huge shame since like you said she's played here since 2004

Old Post 09-25-2012 09:03 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

guys, she's been playing in Hungary on every tour at least once and Showtime Hungary says she's not coming here IN THIS LEG. so, to me, that means there will be another one. there's hope for everyone!

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:01 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Jordan,
Someone tweeted MotorpointArena about this tour and they replied with

"Not on the announced tour - but this is the place to find out the latest news"

So this is very doubtful at the moment which is a huge shame since like you said she's played here since 2004

If in the UK/Ireland she only does Dublin, Manchester, Birmingham and London.... that will remind me of the M!sundaztood tour days 10 years ago!!

Still holding out for extra dates to be added... but I feel an extra leg is gonna have to happen x

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:34 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
Sheffield needs a date too, it's always been played since 2004 also!!!

Word up and Newcastle.

Old Post 09-25-2012 10:34 AM
wild.angel
#1 Video and Single Level

Hmmm no Slovenia (expected this), but i`d go to Hungary if there was a date. Not fair that some countrys get so many dates and others r left without. It`s not that cheap to travel around + always the language trouble

Old Post 09-25-2012 11:02 AM
wild.angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wild.angel Click here to Send wild.angel a Private Message Find more posts by wild.angel Add wild.angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

The Countries with more dates are generally those which are making her the most money...... its business remember. Waaaah!!!

On the plus side, money sucks but travelling is AWESOME! x

Old Post 09-25-2012 11:24 AM
Leannee
#1 Single Level

Just an idea but I think the reason why no Glasgow dates have been released is maybe because The Hydro (new, bigger arena right outside the SECC) won't be finished.
The completion date is set for 2013 so I'm hoping that if there is a 2nd leg of the UK tour that Glasgow will be added then!

Old Post 09-25-2012 01:10 PM
Leannee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leannee Click here to Send Leannee a Private Message Find more posts by Leannee Add Leannee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

does anyone know where to get tickets for the Berlin gig? eventim says nothing about the pre-sale or sale, neither does the o2, right?

Old Post 09-25-2012 01:30 PM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ems
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I'm so frikkin happy that it will be this soon and FINALLY scandinavia in the spring!!! THANK YOU PINK!! the planning starts now I'm a bit worried about my money situation tho

aaand unfortunately my mood got a bit ruined by this whole vip thing why oh why is there gonna be this vip STANDING thing?? I just hope it won't be true.

YAY! No queueing at -10 degrees! unbelievable!

Already got tics for helsinki are u gonna do stockholm too Milla?

And i dont honestly think they will have vip tics in helsinki..its not mentioned anywhere and maybe ppl wouldnt buy them since there arent that many huuuuugge fans like us but well see..

Old Post 09-25-2012 01:37 PM
ems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ems Click here to Send ems a Private Message Find more posts by ems Add ems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by ems
YAY! No queueing at -10 degrees! unbelievable!

Already got tics for helsinki are u gonna do stockholm too Milla?

And i dont honestly think they will have vip tics in helsinki..its not mentioned anywhere and maybe ppl wouldnt buy them since there arent that many huuuuugge fans like us but well see..

According to thetruthaboutlovetour.com and Pink's Facebook the link http://eventtravel.com/Pink-Tickets is the official link for VIP packages. The organizers might not have them for sale, but that site does, so yes there will be VIP packages for every show as it seems right now.

Old Post 09-25-2012 01:55 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wild.angel
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
The Countries with more dates are generally those which are making her the most money...... its business remember. Waaaah!!!

On the plus side, money sucks but travelling is AWESOME! x

Ha but she`s number 1 here too And travelling for concerts sucks, at least for people like me who can`t afford to stand ages infront of different venues. I do hope i manage to catch one of those dates anyway.

Old Post 09-25-2012 01:57 PM
wild.angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wild.angel Click here to Send wild.angel a Private Message Find more posts by wild.angel Add wild.angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stephen_C
Major Label Level

So I'm crossing fingers she announces Belfast but I don't mind going down to Dublin to see her. Just have to talk my friend into going too as we always see her together in Belfast.

Old Post 09-25-2012 02:06 PM
Stephen_C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stephen_C Click here to Send Stephen_C a Private Message Visit Stephen_C's homepage! Find more posts by Stephen_C Add Stephen_C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

I will join Hamburg and Hannover for sure! Maybe 1-2 other, we'll see !

Old Post 09-25-2012 05:53 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote