Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk & Carey's Baby! > How do you feel now about them showing Willow to the public?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LongWayHappyEnd
Platinum Level

How do you feel now about them showing Willow to the public?

They took her to the Happy Feet 2 premiere yet want the paparazzi to stop taking pics.

There's some kind of discord in the words of P!nk on her official website.
I think us fans should be the last to rant about it.

Sure it was a movie made for children but how do you feel about this whole situation?

Attachment: 132688017.jpg
This has been downloaded 449 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2011 04:02 AM
LongWayHappyEnd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LongWayHappyEnd Click here to Send LongWayHappyEnd a Private Message Visit LongWayHappyEnd's homepage! Find more posts by LongWayHappyEnd Add LongWayHappyEnd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

They dont want to be followed, its different if theyre doing it themselves. This is for a kids movie too, Willow wasnt the only baby there. What I dont necessarily agree with is Carey posting a pap picture on his FB but yes in the same set of photos hes giving the photogs the middle finger, now that imo is hypocritical.

Old Post 11-14-2011 04:42 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Nothing wrong with taking her with them. It's not that they want to shield her from the world, they just don't want people intruding without their consent.

2 different things there.

Old Post 11-14-2011 04:58 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
They dont want to be followed, its different if theyre doing it themselves. This is for a kids movie too, Willow wasnt the only baby there. What I dont necessarily agree with is Carey posting a pap picture on his FB but yes in the same set of photos hes giving the photogs the middle finger, now that imo is hypocritical.

While I definitely agree, I also know that if Carey sees a cute picture of his baby girl, he will probably post it regardless of if he's ok with it. lol Hypocritical? Yes. But we're human. We all do it at times. I don't think them making a few hypocritical decisions makes their points any less valid.

Just going off of what you said, btw. Not implying anything on your end.

Old Post 11-14-2011 07:11 AM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Yes its quite different to be stalked by paparazzi than to have ur picture taken at an event like this.

Old Post 11-14-2011 12:24 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
Nothing wrong with taking her with them. It's not that they want to shield her from the world, they just don't want people intruding without their consent.

agreed. although i was definitely surprised, especially when i saw Willow crying. but she's sooooo adorable.

Old Post 11-14-2011 01:42 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss Und@ztood

They don't want the papz to follow them everywhere they go.
P!nk and Carey showing her is another story

She look so ADORABLE
She's cute

Old Post 11-14-2011 07:44 PM
Miss Und@ztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Und@ztood Click here to Send Miss Und@ztood a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Und@ztood Add Miss Und@ztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

It's completely different. It's like saying she shouldn't have done the shoot in "People" because she doesn't want paparazzi taking photos of Willow . One has nothing to do with the other. If Carey & P!nk decide to take Willow to an event, where they know they will all be photographed and walk her down the carpet, past the press, then they are obviously ok with her photo being taken at that time.

Old Post 11-15-2011 11:30 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

quote:

agree 100%. Why should she not take her child with her? It's all about who controls the situation, and as a parent, she should be able to decide if and when the child will be in the public eye. I guess she should just leave Willow locked in the house never to see sunlight, just so she isn't considered a hypocrite! There is a difference between living your life with your child, having them involved in what you do for a career,... than the down right vulturous greed in which the paparazzi operate.

Last edited by APinkFan on 11-15-2011 at 01:55 PM

Old Post 11-15-2011 01:51 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I also dont see any red carpet photos with them actually posing with the baby. Ive seen the pics but theyre not actually carting the baby on the red carpet and taking pictures.

Old Post 11-15-2011 04:45 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I feel fine with it. It's their baby and they should feel free to take her out in public when they please. P!nk's beef is against the ways paparazzi try to obtain pictures. Like she said on Rove LA, they were jumping her fence and trying to get into the house.

I don't think any of us can put ourselves in their shoes. It's one thing to look at the situation and be like "that's hypocritcal and exploitive" and another to try to navigate the fame game. Willow has gotten a lot of press, more so than I've seen since Britney or Brad and Angelina had their kids. I don't know why that is, but it's the reality. I'm sure Beyonce and Jay-Z will have their own magazine spread. It's a proactive way to ensure lines aren't crossed.

Old Post 11-15-2011 05:55 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:

agreed!!

Old Post 11-18-2011 03:22 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Is this seriously being a discussion?

Old Post 11-19-2011 04:34 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

i dont think so

Old Post 11-19-2011 05:28 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegasfemme
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Seriously! Proud parents can't take their baby to a movie premiere?

Old Post 11-21-2011 05:14 AM
Vegasfemme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegasfemme Click here to Send Vegasfemme a Private Message Visit Vegasfemme's homepage! Find more posts by Vegasfemme Add Vegasfemme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote