Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (917): « First ... « 906 907 [908] 909 910 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Again Paris, at least 18 people dead Be strong France

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I wonder when this is gonna end ... And what's gonna come next ...

Brussels, Belgium this time. Right after they got the Paris terrorist.
Hope everyone's ok. Be strong Belgium

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2016 11:17 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

Okay so this bothers me. I am devastated that these terror attacks hit us in Belgium, but in NO way will you ever hear me say to just shoot 'em all. An eye for an eye won't solve anything.
Carey has been tweeting about Brussels and I can't help but feel sickened by his opinion. What are we, savages.

Hope all of you guys are still safe and healthy. Have not been online in ages but felt the need to spread the love.

Old Post 03-22-2016 04:00 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by ShinyToyGun
Okay so this bothers me. I am devastated that these terror attacks hit us in Belgium, but in NO way will you ever hear me say to just shoot 'em all. An eye for an eye won't solve anything.
Carey has been tweeting about Brussels and I can't help but feel sickened by his opinion. What are we, savages.

Hope all of you guys are still safe and healthy. Have not been online in ages but felt the need to spread the love.

Wow, he's on a new low - executing suspects?

Old Post 03-22-2016 04:43 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

quote:

I saw his tweets and came on here to see if anyone had said anything...

Seriously, I always thought he seemed kinda dumb, but this just reaffirms that.

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:01 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
I saw his tweets and came on here to see if anyone had said anything...

Seriously, I always thought he seemed kinda dumb, but this just reaffirms that.

I appreciate him as a business man and a father but he really sounds like an illiterate prick.

His opinion on stuff like this is totally opposite of what I thought pink stood for. His attitude is exactly what fuels extremism.

Seriously, paying tuition fees for terrorists? You're not born a terrorist. ugh.

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:16 PM
ShinyToyGun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ShinyToyGun Click here to Send ShinyToyGun a Private Message Find more posts by ShinyToyGun Add ShinyToyGun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Carey is a douche bag and has been for quite some time. I stopped following him a long time ago.

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:40 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:

Are you okay?

Anyone seen anything from Charlie and Iris?

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:43 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

how is a douchebag like this married to pink/alecia?

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:43 PM
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Are you okay?

Both fine. I'm okay, but shocked. And angry. And I feel guilty for not caring enough or not doing anything whenever this happens on the other side of the world.
I was in Brussels just yesterday, so it literally hits home.

There's too much anger, poverty and loneliness in this world. And it pisses me off that obnoxious rich douchebags like Carey or Trump or any other gun-waving idiot thinks this can be solved by just shooting them. We can only protect our next generation by embracing and loving the **** out of everyone.

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:50 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Giant dong.

Or else he might give great massages.

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:50 PM
ShinyToyGun
Platinum Level

quote:
Giant dong.

Or else he might give great massages.

ha.

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:52 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Both fine. I'm okay, but shocked. And angry. And I feel guilty for not caring enough or not doing anything whenever this happens on the other side of the world.
I was in Brussels just yesterday, so it literally hits home.

There's too much anger, poverty and loneliness in this world. And it pisses me off that obnoxious rich douchebags like Carey or Trump or any other gun-waving idiot think this can be solved by just shooting them. We can only protect our next generation by embracing and loving the **** out of everyone.

I agree with you 100%. Its awful whenever something like this happens, wherever it is, but i dont think its very strange that people feel more affected the closer to them it happens.

Generation by generation things will hopefully get better. <3

Old Post 03-22-2016 06:55 PM
purple18

quote:
i've been wondering too. he's really starting to sound like a real douchebag redneck.

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:37 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

are all of our belgian darlings okay? Iris? Charlie? thinking about you <3

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:42 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Are you okay?

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
are all of our belgian darlings okay? Iris? Charlie? thinking about you <3

I've seen Charlie earlier on the board, but she didn't post anything. Dunno about Iris.

Old Post 03-22-2016 09:48 PM