Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (917): « First ... « 904 905 [906] 907 908 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cervin
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ladyviki
I just read back a few threads..hard to believe how busy was it here. New posts everyday. Kinda missing that. I remember after coming home from high school my first thing to do was to check the new posts here
I miss that too

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2016 10:34 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Im SO close to send a message about a puppy. But i really really have to take it easy. I have to wait.

Old Post 02-08-2016 08:05 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

ive been on pain medication for almost 14 years (crazy to think its been that long) well my insurance changed so i couldnt keep my dr. i thought i could continue seeing her if i paid out of pocket...nope ...so the problem with that is now i cant find a dr but even if i do they will require me to go back to a pain clinic. let me tell you those places suck. anyway ive been off my pain meds for about 2 weeks now and i didnt have bad drug withdrawal like i thought i would. my overall pain hasnt been that bad. it would be great to not need that anymore but i know its just a matter of time. im sure if i had abused my meds the way everyone assumes it would be hell right now. even my insomnia is better.

Old Post 02-12-2016 11:27 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
ive been on pain medication for almost 14 years (crazy to think its been that long) well my insurance changed so i couldnt keep my dr. i thought i could continue seeing her if i paid out of pocket...nope ...so the problem with that is now i cant find a dr but even if i do they will require me to go back to a pain clinic. let me tell you those places suck. anyway ive been off my pain meds for about 2 weeks now and i didnt have bad drug withdrawal like i thought i would. my overall pain hasnt been that bad. it would be great to not need that anymore but i know its just a matter of time. im sure if i had abused my meds the way everyone assumes it would be hell right now. even my insomnia is better.

Hmm. Pay close attention and keep a diary of what you feel like each day. This could come in handy, when/if you eventually have to go back to seeing a dr or a pain clinic. At least, they will then have to document "marked improvement" even if it is "unexplained" at this point in time.

Old Post 02-13-2016 01:36 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I must be the luckiest person on Earth.

Old Post 02-13-2016 08:21 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Pinkspage has never been a forum for happy people. So please take your new found love induced bliss elsewhere so that the rest of us living in misery can be miserable in peace. K thanks

Old Post 02-14-2016 03:24 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Pinkspage has never been a forum for happy people. So please take your new found love induced bliss elsewhere so that the rest of us living in misery can be miserable in peace. K thanks
Yes. Let us sob to romantic reality shows instead.

Old Post 02-14-2016 03:49 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Yes. Let us sob to romantic reality shows instead.
:biblio:

Old Post 02-15-2016 03:49 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir

Feel free to ignore the unhappy voices on this spot bemoaning their romance lives. Just enjoy this while you can, Döme.

Old Post 02-15-2016 11:49 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Feel free to ignore the unhappy voices on this spot bemoaning their romance lives. Just enjoy this while you can, Döme.
Look who's talking. Your post makes it sound like his happiness has a time limit.

Old Post 02-16-2016 01:15 AM
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Look who's talking. Your post makes it sound like his happiness has a time limit.

^^It's impossible to know. I did not put a time limit on it-- though it "sounds" like I did. Life is fluid. You already know that, man.

Old Post 02-16-2016 01:14 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
^^It's impossible to know. I did not put a time limit on it-- though it "sounds" like I did. Life is fluid. You already know that, man.
I know I know. I'm ribbing you.

Old Post 02-19-2016 10:58 PM
cRosKy
Major Label Level

I've just been accused of having self-interest in my boyfriend... by a fortuneteller

Old Post 02-22-2016 10:26 PM
cRosKy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cRosKy Click here to Send cRosKy a Private Message Find more posts by cRosKy Add cRosKy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

So it's slowly progressing.... She's "internet famous"

Old Post 02-24-2016 08:00 AM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by cRosKy
I've just been accused of having self-interest in my boyfriend... by a fortuneteller
Well yeah. You have an itch that needs scratched. That's why we have boyfriends

Old Post 02-24-2016 12:07 PM