Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (918): « First ... « 903 904 [905] 906 907 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

I wish I would've stayed home. NYE was a giant mess and now I've got a hangover.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2016 08:25 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I wish I would've stayed home. NYE was a giant mess and now I've got a hangover.

Happy 2016!

Old Post 01-01-2016 11:01 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Happy 2016!
Happy New Year!

Old Post 01-01-2016 12:28 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

I woke up 6 minutes after midnight to the sound of fireworks going off.

Yes, I was sleeping.

Old Post 01-01-2016 02:04 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I woke up 6 minutes after midnight to the sound of fireworks going off.

Yes, I was sleeping.

All I wanted to do was sleep. Except we decided to have friends over. So I just drank myself to sleep.

Old Post 01-01-2016 08:03 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

I slept through the new year this time, too. I don't think I was really excited to bring in the new year. 2015 was really bad. 2016 might be more in the same vein.

Old Post 01-02-2016 06:01 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

So happy that we went to a wine bar tonight on our last night in NYC. So disappointed with the wine I tried tho. It must have been the worst glass of wine of my life. So sour and tastes nothing like red wine (louis latour valmoissine pinot noir, France). What a disappointment ;(

Old Post 01-04-2016 04:01 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
that's what NYE is for! i've had it worse: i THOUGHT i was hungover but turns out i was throwing up for 2 days rather because of a stupid virus

Old Post 01-04-2016 08:30 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

happy 2016 people! hows everyone?

Old Post 01-11-2016 12:33 AM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers

Happy new year!
I'm fine, thanks.

... hope you're well? France doesn't get good news yet, even in 2016.

Last edited by boink on 01-11-2016 at 11:30 AM

Old Post 01-11-2016 10:37 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
Pretty damn good, this year rocks so far! How are you?

Old Post 01-11-2016 03:28 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

I hate it when people act like ADHD isn't a real thing. you wake up like me for just one day and you'll be done talking real soon. ahhhh. some people are just so stupid. WHY

Old Post 01-11-2016 08:56 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
I hate it when people act like ADHD isn't a real thing. you wake up like me for just one day and you'll be done talking real soon. ahhhh. some people are just so stupid. WHY
Because they cant see it. People tend to be stupid when it comes to things like that.

Old Post 01-11-2016 09:16 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

I feel good in your company, instant anxiety after i got out of the car and left.

I hate how much i like you. When will it ever stop.

Old Post 01-15-2016 09:59 PM
ladyviki
Top 100 Charts Level

I just read back a few threads..hard to believe how busy was it here. New posts everyday. Kinda missing that. I remember after coming home from high school my first thing to do was to check the new posts here

Old Post 01-16-2016 03:48 PM
ladyviki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladyviki Click here to Send ladyviki a Private Message Find more posts by ladyviki Add ladyviki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote