Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (919): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purge
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
He's been like "it will be us one day. I know it. Do u know it?" and the thing was like I actually thought like that all this time that's why I ne'er made a big deal out of his gf right now.. I enjoyed being his friend even tho the attraction was there. Its still enjoyable. And I mean I feel his weakness towards me so I've kinda had the "power" all time except when he forces me to feel and that's when I crash. Uh well I guess loves not for me

it may make me sound like im the downer all the time but im always rather definitive on stuff like that.
to me someone wants to be with either this person or the other, else it always just feels a little like playing them both and thats cheap.
of course we cant really judge the situation from over here but..
as i udnerstand it thats still the same guy yes? so hes had like what? a year or so.. time to make up his mind and nothing has changed.
so thats a bit fcked up imo

but if you feel its what you want then dont let anyone keep you from it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:28 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purge
it may make me sound like im the downer all the time but im always rather definitive on stuff like that.
to me someone wants to be with either this person or the other, else it always just feels a little like playing them both and thats cheap.
of course we cant really judge the situation from over here but..
as i udnerstand it thats still the same guy yes? so hes had like what? a year or so.. time to make up his mind and nothing has changed.
so thats a bit fcked up imo

but if you feel its what you want then dont let anyone keep you from it

thing is it's been more or less only a month I've kinda showed im "into him". Before I've never really said or done anything but innocent flirting. I recently just stopped seeing another guy. Thing is I need to move on n it will be easier now when I won't see him at work everyday, but deep down it sucks being without him.

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:35 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I think I just realized maybe im the one who wanna eat the cake and keep it too?

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:38 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

Boyfri(END)...... Girlfri(END)...... BESTFRI(END)........ Everything has An END Except the word ........ Fam(ILY). It has (I LOVE YOU) If you love your family,

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:48 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by X5_452
Boyfri(END)...... Girlfri(END)...... BESTFRI(END)........ Everything has An END Except the word ........ Fam(ILY). It has (I LOVE YOU) If you love your family,

Love this!

Old Post 09-14-2011 01:51 PM
purge

quote:
thing is it's been more or less only a month I've kinda showed im "into him". Before I've never really said or done anything but innocent flirting. I recently just stopped seeing another guy. Thing is I need to move on n it will be easier now when I won't see him at work everyday, but deep down it sucks being without him.

yeah that sounds like a good idea. i hear making random visits to germany really helps moving on.
but seriously im sure youll do fine in the end

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:02 PM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
yeah that sounds like a good idea. i hear making random visits to germany really helps moving on.
but seriously im sure youll do fine in the end

I always do fine in the end.
It's not like I'm heart broken, I think I'm just gonna miss it.. or well him.

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:05 PM
boink

quote:

I know, I'm the a*s*s*hole here (again?), but if that guy is unable to make a clear decision for either his current girlfriend or you, you shouldn't care thinking about him anymore ...

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:08 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
I always do fine in the end.
It's not like I'm heart broken, I think I'm just gonna miss it.. or well him.

thats no reason not to try the vcisit germany thing tho
ask your mom. im sure shed agree with me

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:15 PM
Nina Myers

option 1: he decides to stay with his gf, you move on

option 2: he can't decide between his girlfriend and you, you move on

option 3: he can't decide between his girlfriend and you, he cheats on her with you and cheats on you with her

option 4: he leaves his girlfriend, you guys get married (the ex is not invited to the wedding, but we are), have many beautiful babies and live happily ever after

up to you to make him choose option 4 (i already have the perfect dress)

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:19 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers

haha youre trying hard to find a reason to wear that dress arent you?

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:28 PM
Nina Myers

quote:
haha youre trying hard to find a reason to wear that dress arent you?

to buy that dress actually

Old Post 09-14-2011 02:31 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
if that guy is unable to make a clear decision for either his current girlfriend or you, you shouldn't care thinking about him anymore ...

Exactly!

That's what's been in my head all the time. And I don't wanna hear "go get him".. cause it doesn't make sense getting him if he's like that. Right.

Thanks I needed to hear this.

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:45 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
option 1: he decides to stay with his gf, you move on

option 2: he can't decide between his girlfriend and you, you move on

option 3: he can't decide between his girlfriend and you, he cheats on her with you and cheats on you with her

option 4: he leaves his girlfriend, you guys get married (the ex is not invited to the wedding, but we are), have many beautiful babies and live happily ever after

Lets chill a bit here won't we?!

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:46 PM
pinkf@n!

quote:
I can't believe I'm actually.........crying over him right now. Again.

Hugs babe

Old Post 09-14-2011 04:24 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote