Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (915): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 11566

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
About that, I kinda know it's not too hard to get what I want, but the problem is that none of them is him.



This I totally understand. I've had my doubts on spending my whole life with my bf, but I'll never find anyone like him again. (and who'd want me back of course).
I hope you'll figure it out what to do.
On one side, I'm kinda with Anna on this one. If you want him, and the girl isn't a friend, go get him. But only if you're really really sure that he's the one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:17 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 11566

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Anyho, im quitting work cause I got a real deal


And congrats on this one !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:18 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54500

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
If he's worth it, and unless she is like your close friend, forget about the other girl. Just go get him.


He's so worth it. But im thinking like, if he's doesn't wanna break up with her, then he must be happy? Right? I donno. Its so hard. Never met her. He came to see me this weekend and we were out partying together. We talked a lot, he did the most talking, but we both really opened up. Again. I ended up crying in his neck lmao. Its all just f painful I hate it and I donno what to do about it. He's supposed to leave for a 3 months trip to Asia with her. He said something like he could give crap about what she says when he calls me/txts etc. So that's good but still. I donno what the he'll this all is. Just feel like I don't wanna give in because im scared of getting hurt. :/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:21 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Sep 2008
Location: NeverNeverLand
Posts: 8051

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hug.

I wish he was more of an *******. I wouldn't have problems letting go. But he's like.. just so amazing.

Hey Dani, let me tell you something, i don't know your whole story... but men in general are manipulative, they all seem gorgeous until they're not. I risk to receive a big backlash on this but i don't care!

If he likes you, why does he let 'her' in the way? Is she your friend too? As i said i don't know what's the problem, but if it's that, if she is your friend, think about it.. think about it really good on the possibility of reverse roles and if she would hesitate or think about you in those moments. If you're not really sure.. go for it. Trust me, i'm the person who never deserved back stabbing from their best girlfriends, but people tend to be really selfish at times. Then why not be selfish yourself??


edit: okay scratch this
My advice would be open the cards with him to know for sure his feelings and if you have a future with him, don't wait to be hurt. Do it now!

Oh and it just made me smile, the girl who never got her love life back on track tries to fix yours.

Last edited by N@tasha on 09-14-2011 at 11:31 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:25 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Hungary
Posts: 14068

Sadly, women are even more manipulative than men. And no Dani, him staying with her doesn't necessarily mean he's happy at all... I think you ought to wait for him to make a clear decision, if you really think he's worth it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:29 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Sep 2008
Location: NeverNeverLand
Posts: 8051

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Sadly, women are even more manipulative than men.
I think it's safe to say that people in general are manipulative and selfish!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:37 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54500

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
Hey Dani, let me tell you something, i don't know your whole story... but men in general are manipulative, they all seem gorgeous until they're not. I risk to receive a big backlash on this but i don't care!

If he likes you, why does he let 'her' in the way? Is she your friend too? As i said i don't know what's the problem, but if it's that, if she is your friend, think about it.. think about it really good on the possibility of reverse roles and if she would hesitate or think about you in those moments. If you're not really sure.. go for it. Trust me, i'm the person who never deserved back stabbing from their best girlfriends, but people tend to be really selfish at times. Then why not be selfish yourself??


edit: okay scratch this
My advice would be open the cards with him to know for sure his feelings and if you have a future with him, don't wait to be hurt. Do it now!

Oh and it just made me smile, the girl who never got her love life back on track tries to fix yours.



You guys are so amazing! Thing is we are like the same person! Its freaky how much we get eachother but were still very opposites. It started at work with long convos cause of our similar interests etc. We became like real good friends and at this firm party he told me he liked me he was attracted to me I was like his best gf. However. We ended up kissing that night - he said he can't. I turned my bk and left the room. This was in feb. I've since then seen a few guys but yea.. He broke up with her a few times but got bk together again.

I asked him why he was with her if he can tell me all those things he did. Be said it's not so easy bla bla. Friends/family etc I donno. He's not manipulative and I know difference between that and the real thing. Its just... I donno. I guess we will see what happens. Im not getting close until he breaks up with her - if that's what he wants. Can't have the cake and eat it too, right? I've lived through that too many times, so I've learned.

Last edited by Dani on 09-14-2011 at 11:52 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:49 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54500

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Sadly, women are even more manipulative than men. And no Dani, him staying with her doesn't necessarily mean he's happy at all... I think you ought to wait for him to make a clear decision, if you really think he's worth it.



I know.. Thing is that it just feels that hurts a lot sometimes.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 11:53 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jul 2005
Location: -
Posts: 6254

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
He's so worth it. But im thinking like, if he's doesn't wanna break up with her, then he must be happy? Right? I donno. Its so hard. Never met her. He came to see me this weekend and we were out partying together. We talked a lot, he did the most talking, but we both really opened up. Again. I ended up crying in his neck lmao. Its all just f painful I hate it and I donno what to do about it. He's supposed to leave for a 3 months trip to Asia with her. He said something like he could give crap about what she says when he calls me/txts etc. So that's good but still. I donno what the he'll this all is. Just feel like I don't wanna give in because im scared of getting hurt. :/


nah-ha wrong. he may be happy with her, he might be happier with you. if it was this clear in his head, then he wouldnt let you get in the way. at all. go get him, you dont know the girl. it's either her or you. you know what Axl says, you're in the jungle baby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:00 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54500

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
nah-ha wrong. he may be happy with her, he might be happier with you. if it was this clear in his head, then he wouldnt let you get in the way. at all. go get him, you dont know the girl. it's either her or you. you know what Axl says, you're in the jungle baby


You're right.
But the thing is that I donno if I've really seriously fought for someone ever. :/ it's always in the beginning - show intreset and then the guy usually always takes care of the rest and ur just having fun playing haha. But this sh sucks! I mean I feel both wanted and unwanted and I guess that's what's confusing me head!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:13 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Belgium
Posts: 11566

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I know.. Thing is that it just feels that hurts a lot sometimes.


As Nazareth used to sing it. Love hurts.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:17 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Quido
#1 Single Level

Registered: Oct 2009
Location: space
Posts: 810

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I know.. Thing is that it just feels that hurts a lot sometimes.
anyway 3some can be good too...
well, no kidding now... the story sounds like thousands others of this kind, one guy and two or more chicks. Are you sure you're only one of his side-relationships? I believe if a man is able cheat once, he's able cheat more times... why he's staying with her and not with you? you probably know only his version of his story, or did you talk with his gf?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:18 PM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54500

quote:
Originally posted by Quido
anyway 3some can be good too...
well, no kidding now... the story sounds like thousands others of this kind, one guy and two or more chicks. Are you sure you're only one of his side-relationships? I believe if a man is able cheat once, he's able cheat more times... why he's staying with her and not with you? you probably know only his version of his story, or did you talk with his gf?



Yeah im sure. And I get what ur talking about cause I know guys like that. I mean I've seen a few like that and learnt from it. I haven't talked to her because shes not a fan of me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:24 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54500

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
This I totally understand. I've had my doubts on spending my whole life with my bf, but I'll never find anyone like him again. (and who'd want me back of course).
I hope you'll figure it out what to do.
On one side, I'm kinda with Anna on this one. If you want him, and the girl isn't a friend, go get him. But only if you're really really sure that he's the one.




He's been like "it will be us one day. I know it. Do u know it?" and the thing was like I actually thought like that all this time that's why I ne'er made a big deal out of his gf right now.. I enjoyed being his friend even tho the attraction was there. Its still enjoyable. And I mean I feel his weakness towards me so I've kinda had the "power" all time except when he forces me to feel and that's when I crash. Uh well I guess loves not for me

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:27 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2007
Location: Wandering.
Posts: 3003

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
oh my GOD the guy wants to fight. don't get me started, i havent slept in 4 days, im on fire, a..hole

what's he doing to you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 12:52 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (915): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.