Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Post Your Pic.
Pages (306): « First ... « 301 302 [303] 304 305 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

HOLA PINKSPAGE!

Attachment: div7qcdwaaea4gm.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:08 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by besty
It's been years!

PP isn't so lively these days huh?

It is what we make it!!!

Looking good as always!

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:09 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
HOLA PINKSPAGE!

Hallo!

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:11 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
HOLA PINKSPAGE!

¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:22 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
¡Hola! ¿Qué tal?

Ahh, I don't speak spanish. But actually not much at all. Music and internet. You?

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:40 PM
boink

quote:
Ahh, I don't speak spanish. But actually not much at all. Music and internet. You?

Awww, it just means "Hello. How are you?"
I'm fine, a little surfing the internet, just like you, still fixing my PC (looks like the DVD writer, replaced it with another one for the time being), and Edge of Tomorrow on the TV, RIP Bill Paxton

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:46 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Awww, it just means "Hello. How are you?"
I'm fine, a little surfing the internet, just like you, still fixing my PC (looks like the DVD writer, replaced it with another one for the time being), and Edge of Tomorrow on the TV, RIP Bill Paxton

Haha!! Really. Google translated it to swedish saying "what's up!"

Sounds like a good sunday evening!

I only have a tv in the bedroom, still none in my living room since my ex brought it with him. Thinking of getting Samsung 55-65" 4K white frame but donno anything about it really...do you? I just know I need Netflix, HBO etc in it and it has to be big cause I don't see that well anymore.

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:49 PM
boink

quote:
Haha!! Really. Google translated it to swedish saying "what's up!"

Sounds like a good sunday evening!

I only have a tv in the bedroom, still none in my living room since my ex brought it with him. Thinking of getting Samsung 55-65" 4K white frame but donno anything about it really...do you? I just know I need Netflix, HBO etc in it and it has to be big cause I don't see that well anymore.

Oh, well. I'm still happy with my 32" Samsung, and they've so much weird stuff now with their PQI and the new remote control. I don't want to replace my Logitech Harmony, d'oh.
A friend of mine got a 49" curved Samsung, looks pretty good. What's with your eyes though? Get some (new) nerd glasses.

Old Post 09-03-2017 08:01 PM
» Dani

quote:
Oh, well. I'm still happy with my 32" Samsung, and they've so much weird stuff now with their PQI and the new remote control. I don't want to replace my Logitech Harmony, d'oh.
A friend of mine got a 49" curved Samsung, looks pretty good. What's with your eyes though? Get some (new) nerd glasses.

Awww I had a samsung 32 as well before! My mom bought it to me for my birthday. I sold it back to her three years later, LOL. (I was a student and she didn't want it for free, haha).

We had a curved Samsung and I don't think it did any difference compared to a flat one. Waste of money imo.

My eyes? The problem is that I'm not using my nerd glasses, can't stand glasses.... I'll try lenses again I think

Old Post 09-03-2017 08:09 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Glasses are cool. Get em.

Old Post 09-03-2017 08:13 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Awww I had a samsung 32 as well before! My mom bought it to me for my birthday. I sold it back to her three years later, LOL. (I was a student and she didn't want it for free, haha).

We had a curved Samsung and I don't think it did any difference compared to a flat one. Waste of money imo.

My eyes? The problem is that I'm not using my nerd glasses, can't stand glasses.... I'll try lenses again I think

Yeah, that curved crap is nonsense, but they sold them pretty cheap at amazon, so he got one.

Awww, what's wrong with glasses? You look sooo f'cking cute with them. I love nerdy girls. ♥

Old Post 09-03-2017 08:18 PM
» Dani

quote:
Yeah, that curved crap is nonsense, but they sold them pretty cheap at amazon, so he got one.

Awww, what's wrong with glasses? You look sooo f'cking cute with them. I love nerdy girls. ♥

Aww you're too sweet!! ♥

I donno, I guess it's just cause I'm not used to it. I feel kinda trapped.

Old Post 09-03-2017 08:41 PM
» Dani

My love and I. ♥

I've known this girl since 2005 I think. She's a Pink fan from Slovakia, living in LA. We have done a couple of Pink gigs together throughout the years, met on other occations too and have always had SO much fun. We're both very happy and social and there's always at least one crazy thing that happens when we are together. Sometimes we look like sisters, sometimes we don't look alike at all. But we have the same view on life (almost on every part of it) and have the same mindset and values. We've been through the same things and have similar problems that we constantly battle with. We can both relate to Pink and feel her support in our lives. This is the girl I feel understands me the most and that I feel that I understand the most too. She will listen and ask and ask and ask until she says what she thinks. She never gets tired of the words I speak. We upset each other a lot too. We have made out drunk. We have fought to screams and tears. But we've always loved, laughed and supported more and I know we always will. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHIC.

Attachment: mirkadani.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Last edited by » Dani on 09-13-2017 at 07:46 PM

Old Post 09-13-2017 07:42 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
My love and I. ♥

<3 you both

Old Post 09-13-2017 08:33 PM
mareaneto
Major Label Level

My boyfriend (left), my mom (center) and me (right),,, I'm a big fan, waiting... Waiting so long....
I hope she comes to Argentina this time,,, I have been waiting since 2002 ...
<3

Attachment: 13043637_10208384199499200_7240487349154174492_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post 09-14-2017 02:30 AM
mareaneto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mareaneto Click here to Send mareaneto a Private Message Find more posts by mareaneto Add mareaneto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote