Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Post Your Pic.
Pages (306): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

and what exactly was my bad behavior?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:50 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
I just don't get you people. I didn't behave badly unless you think reporting someone for a bad attitude is bad.

Get your facts straight, blame the person directly for getting banned.

bad attitude can be discussed tho, its different if its a person like harassing people on here or just being a prick to everyone. or if the person just got a bit of an attitude..... like u...

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:51 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
bad attitude can be discussed tho, its different if its a person like harassing people on here or just being a prick to everyone. or if the person just got a bit of an attitude..... like u...

well then again, blame the admin if you really want to blame someone. I gave the facts to the judge and they decided what to do.

I didn't ban him. He banned himself. If he didn't behave badly, he wouldn't be here today. If I didn't report, he would still be reported for sure. So yeah, my report should not be the target of your frustration sweeties.

And apparently it's weird you guys don't even notice why.

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:53 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Or if the person just got a bit of an attitude..... like u...

you could include yourself as well

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:54 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

still drawing a blank.

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:55 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
still drawing a blank.

honey, the reason why you got banned is because two weeks ago, half of your posts were censored because of your cussing. You were doing it as if it were a habit.

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:57 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
well then again, blame the admin if you really want to blame someone. I gave the facts to the judge and they decided what to do.

I didn't ban him. He banned himself. If he didn't behave badly, he wouldn't be here today. If I didn't report, he would still be reported for sure. So yeah, my report should not be the target of your frustration sweeties.

And apparently it's weird you guys don't even notice why.

well tbh, he could have been banned for saying a curse word in a post. which is such a silly thing to report/ban someone for unless they are someone we really dont want around the boards. even if it is against the rules. usually the people who are lovely and good for the forum are the ones being banned cuz of one single bad word.

also, i dont really care that much hazbi so u dont have to take this seriously. im just saying.

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:57 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
you could include yourself as well
not pretending im a sweet little being, but ure still worse.

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:58 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
well tbh, he could have been banned for saying a curse word in a post. which is such a silly thing to report/ban someone for unless they are someone we really dont want around the boards. even if it is against the rules. usually the people who are lovely and good for the forum are the ones being banned cuz of one single bad word.

also, i dont really care that much hazbi so u dont have to take this seriously. im just saying.

well I'm glad you shared your opinion on a subject you don't give a thing about Anna

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:58 PM
grenno

wow, seriously? you reported me cause i use curse words that get starred-out on here anyhow?

Old Post 08-11-2011 07:59 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

I don't know why you're making such big drama seriously. You're not poorer than yesterday, nor sicker.

You'll see, you'll be furious against everyone but eventually your anger will fade away.

Old Post 08-11-2011 08:02 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
well I'm glad you shared your opinion on a subject you don't give a thing about Anna
i do give a "thing". but im not too bothered, its not very important. im still not banned myself, and if i would be ive got that sorted. so its not an issue

Old Post 08-11-2011 08:02 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
I don't know why you're making such big drama seriously. You're not poorer than yesterday, nor sicker.

You'll see, you'll be furious against everyone but eventually your anger will fade away.

dont think its not about the username for him, its probs a bit annoying to know someone was being that childish that they reported him for something like that.

Old Post 08-11-2011 08:04 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
dont think its not about the username for him, its probs a bit annoying to know someone was being that childish that they reported him for something like that.

too bad I don't care what anyone on here thinks

grenno

it just seems very weird that you would go out of your way to report someone for an insignificant reason.

i could understand it if someone gets reported for trashing a culture, a belief, or whatever... but cursing? LOL