Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I have one left, but not sure if I'll take it or not...

I'm doing high-school subjects over again to improve my grades.. hoping it'll be enough to get me into psychology this fall..

the question?
you mean the exam?

I'm so lost right now

I basically talked about Hinduism and Islam, their view on God, life, re-incarnation, and so on basically a question in which I was meant to compare them both, see the similarities/differences etc.

sooooo glad it's over!

do you need to do that to get in university?

and what does this have to do with psychology? i'm lost sweethaert

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:40 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I shouldnt have just let her drunkie face shave my under hair to 0 mm. And I think I should bush my teeth and go to bed cause we've got a breakfast buffe date for free in like 5 hoursl. so gooood night.

It wasn't MY fault it ended up with 0. You know that.
♥ You do look great tho, like always!

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:44 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!
It wasn't MY fault it ended up with 0. You know that.
♥ You do look great tho, like always!

Pfft, now I'm all stubbig and sharp ahahahha. Meow. Actually it was Kev's fault I asked him if he had a shaving mashine that did 5 mm he said yeaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh well at least I messed up his shower and he cleaned it. So worth it.

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:48 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK Freak

I'm thinking of how inconvenient it is to have my boss following me on twitter and as a facebook friend. It seriously flucks up my style.

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:52 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
I'm thinking of how inconvenient it is to have my boss following me on twitter and as a facebook friend. It seriously flucks up my style.

so many friends of mine are in the same situation and I just don't get it. I even do not accept some friends on facebook, so this boss issue is FAR (very far) from what is possible to me.

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:53 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
thats pretty unproferssional of ur boss

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:55 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar

it's not at all. I would try it too. If someone's ill yet online on facebook, that's a good reason to fire if you dont like your employee. Plus you can get much information on it. It's a very powerful tool for the HR departments. That's exactly why my name is not Hazbi on facebook.

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:56 PM
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
so many friends of mine are in the same situation and I just don't get it. I even do not accept some friends on facebook, so this boss issue is FAR (very far) from what is possible to me.

I find it much easier not accepting friends than my boss. I actually love (and a have a little crush on) her. But it's just inconvenient when I want to whine about work or make inappropriate jokes...

Old Post 05-03-2011 10:58 PM
P!NK Freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK Freak Click here to Send P!NK Freak a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK Freak Add P!NK Freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
I find it much easier not accepting friends than my boss. I actually love (and a have a little crush on) her. But it's just inconvenient when I want to whine about work or make inappropriate jokes...

There is no shame not to accept anyone. Facebook is not real life, it's just a service free to everybody. If you feel like using it in a way, there shouldn't be a problem with that. You want it to include only your close friends? then so be it!

People nowadays, take friend requests too seriously. So many people felt back stabbed

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:01 PM
Quido
#1 Single Level

quote:
it's not at all. I would try it too. If someone's ill yet online on facebook, that's a good reason to fire if you dont like your employee. Plus you can get much information on it. It's a very powerful tool for the HR departments. That's exactly why my name is not Hazbi on facebook.
fb is pretty obtrusive thing.. that's why I use it quite hidden..

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:08 PM
Quido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Quido Click here to Send Quido a Private Message Find more posts by Quido Add Quido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Quido
fb is pretty obtrusive thing.. that's why I use it quite hidden..

care to unhide from me?

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:10 PM
P!NK Freak

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar

I don't find it that unprofessional at all

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:10 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
do you need to do that to get in university?

and what does this have to do with psychology? i'm lost sweethaert

Hm....how to explain..

After highschool we get a "score" based upon our final grades, in which play a role on whether or not we get accepted into uni.
(Add all the grades, then divide on number of subjects, multiply with 10 = score)

In my case thats = 108 total = divide with 27, which is 4.
Multiply with 10 and I get a total score of 40 points.

In short, it's the average...
Our grades are from 1 (fail) - 6 (equal with A)

Religion and ethics is a compulsory subject in Norwegian high-schools (general studies), so yes I need a grade in that subject.

I had a D when I finished highschool, but now it's improved to a B ! Woohoo!

So, overall a better chance for me to get into the studies I want this fall!

I suck at explaining

http://www.samordnaopptak.no/info/english/

Applicants must meet the minimum requirements for Higher Education Entrance Qualification in Norway (generell studiekompetanse) and fulfil the language requirements in Norwegian and English. For admission to some programmes of study you need specific subjects or courses from upper secondary school or relevant work experience in addition to the general entrance requirements. Some courses have entrance tests, see list of all specific entrance requirements (spesielle opptakskrav).

Applicants from most European countries are eligible for admission upon completion of the secondary school leaving certificate that provides the basis for admission to university studies in their home country. Entrance requirements for applicants from non-European countries may include one or two years of university studies in addition to secondary school.

Applicants who do not fulfil the entrance requirements can take supplementary examinations in the Norwegian upper secondary school.

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-03-2011 at 11:18 PM

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:14 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

oh ok Maren! Now I get it. So if you take that other exam and get a 6 this will increase your average by half a point if my mathematics hold.

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:17 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

oh and Maren, my answer to your question made my profile look sooooooo pure and round.

Attachment: ppmemaren.jpg
This has been downloaded 27 time(s).

Old Post 05-03-2011 11:19 PM