Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (639): « First ... « 633 634 [635] 636 637 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
I'm thinking I need to attend at least 3 shows on the next tour, but it'll be the first time travelling and going on my own and I'm not sure I will be able to manage it without help. Worrying this far in advance already. 🤔🙄 Silly me.

I'll be travelling and going on my own too! We'll work it out There will be a lot of fan friends everywhere to meet up!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:52 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I'm thinking that it would have been so fun going. Meeting friends I haven't seen for a while, eating yummi food, going to six flags, doing some shopping, walking on the beach walk, drinking margaritas while watching the sunset, seeing her and hearing the new music ♥ Just have to face it that there's a reason it didn't happen this time, no matter how much I wanted it and how lovely it all would have been.

I take that back.

IT'S ***KING HAPPENING!!!!!

Old Post 09-03-2017 10:30 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
I'm thinking I need to attend at least 3 shows on the next tour, but it'll be the first time travelling and going on my own and I'm not sure I will be able to manage it without help. Worrying this far in advance already. 🤔🙄 Silly me.
you will make it! i am like that too. i worry way too much in advance and then things usually turn out better than i imagine. i already worry if she is coming anywhere close to me at all. and then if i can buy tickets, if it will be expensive etc etc. but i hope i can make it at least to 1 gig with my pp family

Old Post 09-04-2017 08:32 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

You guys are so lovely. I will take some of your positivity and push through! Haha. We WILL do it! Can't wait now. Get those dates out, P!nk. 😉

Old Post 09-04-2017 09:09 AM
Danni-D123 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

When you have a tattoo appointment set with no plan of what you want to get.
Guess I grab another no deep reason stupid tattoo to make me smile just for fun.

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:23 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
When you have a tattoo appointment set with no plan of what you want to get.
Guess I grab another no deep reason stupid tattoo to make me smile just for fun.

I know what I want and where! I can do it if you bail!

Ha!

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:37 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I know what I want and where! I can do it if you bail!

Ha!

The dude is rad. Roger Seliner (Instagram: @rogerselinertattoo)

He did my MickeyMouseCobra (another senseless one) and the chaos logo about my elbow.

Let's get matching best frenz tattoos.

Old Post 09-04-2017 10:52 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
The dude is rad. Roger Seliner (Instagram: @rogerselinertattoo)

He did my MickeyMouseCobra (another senseless one) and the chaos logo about my elbow.

Let's get matching best frenz tattoos.

Haha! Good idea! That RiRi hip tattoo would really suit you. Why not What lyrics do you want?

Old Post 09-04-2017 11:30 PM
boink

Thinking about the people in Irma's way. Stay safe folks!

Old Post 09-06-2017 05:42 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Thinking about the people in Irma's way. Stay safe folks!

Same. it's on my mind...

Old Post 09-07-2017 01:25 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

I honestly have some of the best friends in the world.

Old Post 09-10-2017 10:04 PM
im_totally_dead

I can't believe I'm 31

Old Post 09-11-2017 04:05 AM
im_totally_dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for im_totally_dead Click here to Send im_totally_dead a Private Message Find more posts by im_totally_dead Add im_totally_dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by im_totally_dead
I can't believe I'm 31

You're a PRIME!

I have to wait 5 years before I'm prime again.

Old Post 09-11-2017 11:50 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

This never happens.....
I don't really cry, ever.

But.

I was scrolling through youtube, playing music, and decided to listen to Who Knew....

I listened it obviously a million times.
I always feel it, but I dont ever get tears in my eye (with the exception of one time live in concert, I was probably a little drunk, and I made the song be about a friend of mine who died when we were 15 and my eyes got all watery)

Today wasnt like that.
I was sober.
Not thinking about anybody.
And somehow just hit me again.

Not like a crazy big cry, but had go wipe my eyes a bit, and was like sniffling.

I don't know what it was.
It made me feel silly that I did that.
I'm glad nobody was here to see, tey would have been like "ummmmm, jeff, what fhen***k?"

But yeah.
I don't know why I shared.
I just thought it was a little crazy for it being about nobody and to all the sudden get emotional.

Feel free to laugh at me.
Ill try not to cry.

Bye for now

✌🏼❤️
Lots of love,
- Sensitive Jeff

Old Post 09-11-2017 11:13 PM
Dani

quote:
This never happens.....
I don't really cry, ever.

But.

I was scrolling through youtube, playing music, and decided to listen to Who Knew....

I listened it obviously a million times.
I always feel it, but I dont ever get tears in my eye (with the exception of one time live in concert, I was probably a little drunk, and I made the song be about a friend of mine who died when we were 15 and my eyes got all watery)

Today wasnt like that.
I was sober.
Not thinking about anybody.
And somehow just hit me again.

Not like a crazy big cry, but had go wipe my eyes a bit, and was like sniffling.

I don't know what it was.
It made me feel silly that I did that.
I'm glad nobody was here to see, tey would have been like "ummmmm, jeff, what fhen***k?"

But yeah.
I don't know why I shared.
I just thought it was a little crazy for it being about nobody and to all the sudden get emotional.

Feel free to laugh at me.
Ill try not to cry.

Bye for now

✌🏼❤️
Lots of love,
- Sensitive Jeff

Did I give you the crying flu? 😂

It's okay though. We need periods like these in life too. Can't be all happy and bubbly all the time

Old Post 09-12-2017 01:15 AM